12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

went to the finishline in Missoula Montana and the dude recognized me from the Gamma Release and was like yea bro come on back a you got the size 11.5 right and I was like yea and he was like dude only 5 people picked up the shoes last year and the rest. were sold to the people who wanted extras so I'm stoked because another easy copp because not to many sneaker heads out here

The outsoles of the 2014's picture look WAY off ... I don't know why it's that hard for them to get the soles right ... I remember skipping on the 01's my senior year in high school because they didn't do the soles true to the 96 models and I'll hate to have that happen again. Hoping for a better final product.

Oh and I'm Team Turn The Jumpman Back To The Direction of The Shoe ... (ends rant)

So if Next year's 11's are going to be higher quality.

CAN JORDAN BRAND FACE THE JUMPMAN THE CORRECT WAY.

The outsoles of the 2014's picture look WAY off ... I don't know why it's that hard for them to get the soles right ... I remember skipping on the 01's my senior year in high school because they didn't do the soles true to the 96 models and I'll hate to have that happen again. Hoping for a better final product.

Oh and I'm Team Turn The Jumpman Back To The Direction of The Shoe ... (ends rant)

This. This all day. Those soles are closer to og concord soles if anything
View media item 1030116

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom