12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So you get the bkue carbon fiber but now that cloudy *** sole? Eff all that...

Seriously they play too many games. The sole on the sample pair with the blk/grey cf was on point I would've gladly taken a blue version of the bred sole similar to the gs sample pair and now they get the cf right and screw the sole.

Those are the real deal. GS pairs had that CF. Also the patent leather they used was a higher quality then the men's. Even after all this time, they are still white.

Y'all are hilarious lol I don't understand you "sneakerheads" who complain so much about changes.

Build a bridge. LOL it's a shoe.

It's white. It's got some blue in it. It's an XI Jordan. What more do you want?!

I've been waiting for years for these but man that outsole just makes one go ugh. I'll get them no lie cause this will probably be the only chance for a long time.

Fellas we need to calm down here, for all we know JB just put these like samples, and then like they always do on release date their will be a slight cosmetic change. Lets just be happy that they are even releasing these. I have and I am sure all my fellow OG heads even appreciate the fact that they look somewhat to the original make than the last retro. I had the last retro but regret selling them even though I beat them to the ground. The nostalgia for me will always be their with these! At least for me

outsole doesn't even bother me. im still down for the cause. it is what it is at this point.

also, the sole will probably be better in the long run than a clear sole. that's good in my book.

Last edited:
To you guys thinking of doubling up and stocking pairs... think twice about that.

I have to post pics of my 01 pair.

They turned khaki colored the patent leather :smh:

To you guys thinking of doubling up and stocking pairs... think twice about that.

I have to post pics of my 01 pair.

They turned khaki colored the patent leather :smh:

not every pair does that tho. depends on location, how they are stored, etc. im not a double up guy anymore since I don't wear pair A enough to actually beat them down but I would consider 2 of these. don't know why tho. maybe because they took so freaking long to retro this time around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom