12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Reeeeeeally dude?

Asking an opinion on one set of laces, the only difference being one lace loop........

Were feeling em both as long as u dont put some flat laces in. Or off color blue.

Which lace job ya'll feeling more ? 
I don't know it's so hard to decided!!!

Both Look Crazy how they Criss and Cross...  Oh Snap is that a KNOT at the Top!!!

You Stuntin' on'em Homie!

Dripping Swague 
mean.gif

What a NOOB!

:smh: Mann.. Another crazy xmas release. Better start preparing now.. I'm sure retail will be $250+.

View media item 1411857http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/02/20/air-jordan-11-72-10-sample-preview-holiday-2015-release/

these are the holiday '15s? These are basically black/reds with a clear sole (and red lettering on the mid-tongue). We've already had the black/red mids three years ago, and the lows are releasing this summer.

...with that said, I'll probably still buy a pair if it's easily obtainable.

I literally have not worn my 11 mids once - not the LB or Gamma's or Breds

I only wear my lows for some reason...

:smh: Mann.. Another crazy xmas release. Better start preparing now.. I'm sure retail will be $250+.

View media item 1411857http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/02/20/air-jordan-11-72-10-sample-preview-holiday-2015-release/

these are the holiday '15s? These are basically black/reds with a clear sole (and red lettering on the mid-tongue). We've already had the black/red mids three years ago, and the lows are releasing this summer.

Aqua 8s and these.....

I can rest easy this holiday season...

Im just going for Aquas this holiday Season then I will then have all three of my favorite jordans :smokin

You got one dude asking if he should wear his oreo 4s to a job interview, one asking if he should consider his slam dunk 6s his grails or a rare pick up, and now someone asking which "lace job" is better with the difference being 1 lace hole.....

Shoe gods don't do this to us...

Last edited:
I literally have not worn my 11 mids once - not the LB or Gamma's or Breds

I only wear my lows for some reason...

I have worn the kids but I wear the lows more. They have been more comfortable than the mods imo due to the wider toe box.

You got one dude asking if he should wear his oreo 4s to a job interview, one asking if he should consider his slam dunk 6s his grails or a rare pick up, and now someone asking which "lace job" is better with the difference being 1 lace hole.....

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm dying

lmao and those posts sum up the shoe community unfortunately, you have good guys and gals out there but for the most part hype runs this collecting business now and the collectors dont always eat because the resell is life guys are always there

as per another thread...

"bred jams"... although most will hate it, i think it is the easiest and the most accurate, therefore the most appropriate.

same way in this day and time ppl don't actually say "laughing out loud,' it's "lol." so why would i say "black/red" when i can just say "bred" and it's already understood exactly what i'm talking about. i think the nicknames are necessary ala "oreos" "breds" "raptors" "thunders" and so forth. it is a quick reference to a particular shoe AND c/w without having to spell out the whole colorway of the shoe. does that not make perfect sense? someone help me here.

this is directed at those who HATE the nicknames soooo much. :nerd:

Last edited:
as per another thread...

"bred jams"... although most will hate it, i think it is the easiest and the most accurate, therefore the most appropriate.

same way in this day and time ppl don't actually say "laughing out loud,' it's "lol." so why would i say "black/red" when i can just say "bred" and it's already understood exactly what i'm talking about. i think the nicknames are necessary ala "oreos" "breds" "raptors" "thunders" and so forth. it is a quick reference to a particular shoe AND c/w without having to spell out the whole colorway of the shoe. does that not make perfect sense? someone help me here.

this is directed at those who HATE the nicknames soooo much. :nerd:

I'm not agreeing but this is true. We should call concords. White/blk-dark concord since we are ruling out nicknames

as per another thread...

this is directed at those who HATE the nicknames soooo much.
nerd.gif
So Brams! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

People can ask whatever they want, if you don't wanna answer then don't, simple as that. Just because you've been on a sneaker forum longer that dead doesn't mean anything lmfao

People can ask whatever they want, if you don't wanna answer then don't, simple as that. Just because you've been on a sneaker forum longer that dead doesn't mean anything lmfao
that Js to an interview question was stupid. but the question about laces i would say is legit. the guy is asking for an opinion. is that not allowed? if yall dont like the question or feel its dumb, keep it pushing. yall aint gotta answer.

if i remember correctly, on the day of and the days after when the legend blues release, a few cats were discussing in this thread what the best way to lace these up were. all the way to top or not was discussed and diff opinions were given no problem whatsoevcer. so why is it now ridiculous? cause it aint release day no more and hype died? c'mon now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom