12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Its amazing that now this shoe sells in facebook pages for retail more or less. This shows 2 things.

1. the hype was high then people realized its a dope shoe but its all white and all white shoes look like crap after a few wears or blue denim rubs on it.

2. Nike produced at least 500-750k every year the 11s will go up in retail price and production numbers. So anybody thay pays silly prices for the 72-10s will be sick when that shoe releases and floods the market..

Its amazing that now this shoe sells in facebook pages for retail more or less. This shows 2 things.
1. the hype was high then people realized its a dope shoe but its all white and all white shoes look like crap after a few wears or blue denim rubs on it.
2. Nike produced at least 500-750k every year the 11s will go up in retail price and production numbers. So anybody thay pays silly prices for the 72-10s will be sick when that shoe releases and floods the market..

Disagree

Very much disagree

There werent more of these than black and reds

Production numbers havent gone up every year (gammas werent as high either)

This shoe had always been low on the list of xi colorways. 3rd most popular at best. Only reason for the superhype was the length since the last release.

This next release will probably be along the lines of the gamma xi.

I believe they came a lot release 3/4 and save the last 1/4 for restocks etc... plus with retail being 200 I feel high production on 500-750K is my guess every year an additional couple of stores get them along with a higher allotment per store. The black and reds still can be had at a decent price ie under 250-275 for a ds/vnds pair. But that is my bro logic just a theory/guess.

Where are you coming up with these numbers? One thread x person claims x pairs were made... then another thread with y person saying y pairs were made.

HUH?

This is MY GUESS. Can we agree it is a major GR and every store online and malls will have them in every city and state...

when you got the email do you have to log into that account to purchase the shoes or are you given a code to use to purchase?

Oxyclean cleaned the mesh on my concords a lil but never ever ever use bleach it will always turn it yellow or brown

oh sneakerhead in the bay said u use it on mesh
True but you're forgetting a step before that part. I used his video on cleaning the white mesh tongue on jordan 1s. Jason mark pre treat that mfer first then bleach. Never full on just bleach something without having a bit of water on it to dilute when circle motion applying bleach.

I got dirt on the tongue of my pair at a party. i tried to bleach the hell out of em but they still wont turn white now its a light brown. any suggestions or ideas on something i could do to get it white?View media item 1796994
Jason mark pre treat that mfer first then bleach. Never full on just bleach something without having a bit of water to dilute when applying the bleach

I scuffed the the patent leather off the toe box, any suggestions?
you may be able to apply a few coats of angelus high gloss acrylic finisher to that area to see if you can bring the gloss back. but to be honest it looks like you scuffed past the finish and got some of the paint too....if you apply the angelus and it doesnt look normal or still looks terrible, you may need to repaint and then the angelus again. thats a big task because you will probably have to strip the finish off the entire shoe, repaint, then reapply the finish.

finally found a buyer for the pair i've been sitting on but dude flaked last minute. i'd keep them and wear them but 11s just aren't my style. in a vacuum, they're great. on my feet, not so much. i'd rather they go to someone that will wear and enjoy them instead of just sitting in my closet unused.

finally found a buyer for the pair i've been sitting on but dude flaked last minute. i'd keep them and wear them but 11s just aren't my style. in a vacuum, they're great. on my feet, not so much. i'd rather they go to someone that will wear and enjoy them instead of just sitting in my closet unused.
Put them up in the classified section on here someone will bite or tweet your pair for sale to deadlaced on Twitter

then why even buy them in the first place?

Sold my ds pair needed 2 pay a bill. If anybody has a DS size 12 for a good price that doesn't have any crazy factory flaws shoot me a pm

Back
Top Bottom