12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

They didn't say when they'll …. They said it would drop Holiday Season This year...

Could Be Christmas, Thanksgiving, who knows…. but we are running out of months  OCT NOV DEC DONE 2015BABY!

A few people who are in the know posted in the Pantone thread that they'll be around mid December.

Here's a pic of the sole. He said he had to dye the blue sole black.
not in a million year you can DYE injected rubber from blue to black if these are indeed the Concord lows. you can paint them if you don't plan to wear them, but DYE will never saturated into rubber like that. 

So the Pantone 11s and the Legend blue 11s are both dropping for xmas or....

is it just me but these just look off? like they look like plastic compared to the 00 release. too shiny or something but i cant put my finger on it. at this point i'd rather get the all white penny 1s than these (if the pennys ever drop that is)

is it just me but these just look off? like they look like plastic compared to the 00 release. too shiny or something but i cant put my finger on it. at this point i'd rather get the all white penny 1s than these (if the pennys ever drop that is)

The laces are fat too.

Not for nothing guys but some of you are over analyzing things. At some point by now we have seen what the retail pairs will look like.

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga I think the RD pair is supposed to have a little more color to the sole.
Not saying anything positive or negative about your pics from j23 or whoevers Pics those were, just putting my feedback out there, not sure that's the RD pic is all

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga I think the RD pair is supposed to have a little more color to the sole.
Not saying anything positive or negative about your pics from j23 or whoevers Pics those were, just putting my feedback out there, not sure that's the RD pic is all

Yea I'm hoping so. Just saw him post it and decided to share since he's usually a reliable source. I said the same thing about those laces too... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom