12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I have a curse on Jordan release days. I have only been lucky 1 the past 2 years. These are the ones I have been wanting for years. Had the OG Columbia and Bredz back in 96. I have waited for years to get another pair and I said F it and found some Authentic Legend Blues and pulled the trigger. Even if it is not an official Jordan release, when release day comes abd I happen to not get them, I will be relieved that I have these. Marquee Sole is where I got em. I'm glad I went ahead and paid a little more (not raped at all) than take a chance and not have em. I refuse to be a sucker to getting raped by resellers.
this guy has got to be marquee sole lmfao

flat laces? 
sick.gif
 nah man

I think these are real because her husband is signed with jordan
could had seen them on instagram with a tag of the fake seller and bought from them. i know people that sell fakes like asneakerlife talks to popular people on instagram and gives them free fakes cuz they know no better. gets free advertising out of it to hundreds of thousands.

buuuut i think thats the first we've seen a GS pair hasnt it? so... prolly real? /kanyeshrug

the sole in that pic ^ looks good i know they are probably GS but it looks nice. flat laces though? that is not a deciding factor for me but the shoe itself looks slightly off but i might as well grab a pair and sell it if i dont like them in person than find out they look great and have to pay resale. oh this sucks

^^^^^ yes please give me 2 of those limited or not... I know Im in the minority but I want pantones over legend blues all day (but of course I'd take either or)

could had seen them on instagram with a tag of the fake seller and bought from them. i know people that sell fakes like asneakerlife talks to popular people on instagram and gives them free fakes cuz they know no better. gets free advertising out of it to hundreds of thousands.

buuuut i think thats the first we've seen a GS pair hasnt it? so... prolly real? /kanyeshrug

So a woman married to a official JB athlete who is worth millions of dollars, is going to buy shoes from some random on IG. When her cash cow gets free shoes and gets them early and they are REAL... The woman is a gold digger for reason and not an idiot

Last edited:
Everytime I see a celebrity with early kicks I think back to what Rip Hamilton said during the Grape release "even I have to wait til the month before a release to get them"... Wish I still had that screenshot..

@KOD843 I think the RD pair is supposed to have a little more color to the sole.
Not saying anything positive or negative about your pics from j23 or whoevers Pics those were, just putting my feedback out there, not sure that's the RD pic is all
pics were from Hanon site

^^^^^ yes please give me 2 of those limited or not... I know Im in the minority but I want pantones over legend blues all day (but of course I'd take either or)

Im there too if I had to pick one.Ill get both of them though.Dam I even got those lousy gammas.I d kill for mid 11s :lol:

Last edited:

pics were from Hanon site
First I've heard of that site.
Are you just "sourcing" where the pic came from, or are you saying these are what we are getting?

Your IG page has some dope Niketown Chicago pics. I wish I used IG more, some dope kicks on there.
Those maroon 11 and 13's. Damn
Hanon is a popular Europe spot to buy. That's just where the pics were from. Can't imagine them releasing like that though.

Thanks. Will be posting the rest of the pics online soon.

Back
Top Bottom