12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I wish J's were like iPhones where u got a thousands lames lining up on release day but you have the option to wait a month and u can just walk in store and cop with ease
Only in a perfect sneaker world. Would you also be able to trade in towards that new sneaker lol. Na but I would be up for that even if it's that you have to put $5, $10 and get your pair for sure in RD.

I wish J's were like iPhones where u got a thousands lames lining up on release day but you have the option to wait a month and u can just walk in store and cop with ease
i was having this convo a couple days ago. debating about camping for either or. and ur post was my point about not camping for the phone

i guess my biggest question is this.. Why is this colorway soo damn hyped up.. I prefer the space jams and black and reds more.. its a nice cw but why has this colorway been talked about for almost a year?

*Fixed due to too much teasing..lol

Last edited:
I also like the space James
roll.gif

So since the Pantones limited and Coming in a Pack with another shoe..

Yall gone pass on the Columbias huh? OMG, thanks for your generosity.. Srs.

Pantone pack will be copped thank you JB for packing you these together similar to the Shooting Stars pack.

Back
Top Bottom