12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Quick question. Columbia's were an OG colorway correct?

Concords, black/reds, Columbia were the OG colorways

SpaceJam was a retro+

Just trying to get my facts straight

SpaceJam was a retro+

From what I've seen that's debatable. To me they are all OGs but that's me.

i hope they really let one person per shoe type per customer.. the last thing i wanna see is 4 peoplepost in here with 12k worth of jordans in their ford explorer with 5 FSR's 

I absolutely HATE that too. But someone will get over unfortunately and be posted up with that nonsense.

is there gonna be a test before we can cop?
roll.gif

Wonder how hard it will be to cop here in AtL, was able to come across a first come first serve for the Infrared VI's.

SpaceJam was a retro+

EXACTLY.. But some refer to Jams as OG because MJ wore a pair that year albeit a concord Jam.

been holding off on coming in here this year so i don't build the thirst for myself. But were only 18 days out so what the hell haha. Need 3 pair one for me and one for the lady and for another family member. Hope that the raffles aren't moved around like they were for the infrared 6s. Not to mention finishline is still doing the online raffle. Hopefully we all eat on this release guys.

Space Jams are OGs. In my humble opinion. He played in them in the playoffs in 96.

Correct..

Cool grey was just an extension of the line. But those colors are the OG's 

Then comes Gamma blue and crew.. lol As we know, Legend Blue is just another name for the pair that released many moons ago. But if it isn't named with that "C" word, then it is just an extension as well. But will turn yellow like the OG one. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wonder how hard it will be to cop here in AtL, was able to come across a first come first serve for the Infrared VI's.
it'll be alot harder. I'm sticking to online or bust again just like the black infrareds. I'm not getting out in that mess. I did it last year and struck out everywhere I tried in the city.

scratch that no draft from finishline this year???? Oh man might have my pair on lock sooner than i thought

scratch that no draft from finishline this year???? Oh man might have my pair on lock sooner than i thought
Eat up bro. 

I'm chilling with this release

May get the little munchkin to be a pair for her upcoming collection, but no men's pair will be deducted from my account!

SpaceJam was a retro+

Space Jam is an OG. According to stories when the 11 concord was made for MJ return, the all black couldn't be produced fast enough for the playoff run. So he was fined for wearing the concords. Next game he dyed/colored the concords to an all black for the playoff series. But, the space jams were available for the movie. Just when released to public, no #45 on the back

Eat up bro. 

I'm chilling with this release

May get the little munchkin to be a pair for her upcoming collection, but no men's pair will be deducted from my account!
fortunate that a family member offered to pay for my pair just gotta make sure its there haha. Once my pair is secure the hardest part will be securing a 10. Im not worried about the pair for my girl. 

Heard this a few weeks ago. They thinking about getting rid of the draft cuz many people never claimed their pairs citing never receiving confirmation emails, etc

Heard this a few weeks ago. They thinking about getting rid of the draft cuz many people never claimed their pairs citing never receiving confirmation emails, etc
just made my life that much easier hopefully. Still hope to win the employee raffle at my store, don't think too many of us even entered. 

it'll be alot harder. I'm sticking to online or bust again just like the black infrareds. I'm not getting out in that mess. I did it last year and struck out everywhere I tried in the city.
what about Lenox mall? I thought "big" malls have to do raffles for releases like these.

Back
Top Bottom