12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This is good here
laugh.gif

Not going to lie theres a place I mentioned earlier in socal whos doing that. they are fcfs but you must buy 3 Jordan shirts which equal 35 ea so technically your already paying over but least your getting something instead of forking money over. OR you could just pay them 100.00 on top and lock in your pair and skip the shirts. Pretty much what I did. all in all I spent 200 plus the tax on the shoe and 100 on top for the shoe.

Last edited:
Why would this make you mad? Cuz he's hustlin to make some extra money? I don't see how this affects the chances of you getting your pair for retail

This takes no type of hustling. So dont call it hustling. Just fat lazy slobs tryna make a quick buck

People always trying to have some sort of title of importance as an excuse for being lazy fat *** slobs who cant or wont get a real job

Instead looking like a fat tool with all them boxes of shoes if the lazy fat *** would put some effort into schooling or work he could make as much in a day of reselling.

This takes no type of hustling. So dont call it hustling. Just fat lazy slobs tryna make a quick buck

People always trying to have some sort of title of importance as an excuse for being lazy fat *** slobs who cant or wont get a real job

Instead looking like a fat tool with all them boxes of shoes if the lazy fat *** would put some effort into schooling or work he could make as much in a day of reselling.
THIS.. thats what i tell all the young resellers in line.. im like it took you two months to move those shoes.. you coulda gotten a nice careeer and made more money in less time.

Werd. I knew it was going to happen with these shoes months in advance. Maybe if I didn't have a FT job that pays and I was a college student I seriously would rally up in a Honda, hit every mall and straight run that raffle like no tomorrow and sell them. But to take days off, camp, or etc in December..... NOPE! Its not even logical to take days off for this shoe. Im missing money that would be equivalent to buying 3 pairs off two days missed..... ssa backwards

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about copping these...Personally, I'm not feelin' the colorway.

But for nostalgic purposes & hype reasons, I'm thinkin' about trying my hand at them.

i like them but im not paying resell for them and i dont wanna be out there camping neither.

Not going to lie theres a place I mentioned earlier in socal whos doing that. they are fcfs but you must buy 3 Jordan shirts which equal 35 ea so technically your already paying over but least your getting something instead of forking money over. OR you could just pay them 100.00 on top and lock in your pair and skip the shirts. Pretty much what I did. all in all I spent 200 plus the tax on the shoe and 100 on top for the shoe.
you might as well have took the shirts for the extra 100.

We got dudes in here saying "I've been waiting 15 years for these" when they're only like 20 years old :lol: miss me with the BS ya in here for the usual XI hype.

But who are you to be telling them dudes still in their dads nut sack or at the nursery how they was feelin back then?

Last edited:
you might as well have took the shirts for the extra 100.
MANNNNNN if I could show you the closet of allllllll the shirts I bought from them doing this already lol. all unworn L with tags. All Jordan shirts. LMK what you see you might want. ill offer you a deal. lol. Thing is I don't wear Jordan shirts with my shoes. idk why I just don't. I feel like a walking advertisement when I do. lol im 6'2

Well camping in Florida isn't a major thing. In just the cities i've been in I have yet to see a mall that'll allow you to be in line days in advance. Best you can do is get up early that morning, drive there and wait somewhere close by, off of mall property, and then at 6 am you can rush to get in line first. All in all you'll be maybe spend around four hours of your time, depending on the release and how far back in line you are.

The hype the 11 brings turns me off from the AJXI model altogether somewhat. Makes me want to sit out and miss the bull.

Well camping in Florida isn't a major thing. In just the cities i've been in I have yet to see a mall that'll allow you to be in line days in advance. Best you can do is get up early that morning, drive there and wait somewhere close by, off of mall property, and then at 6 am you can rush to get in line first. All in all you'll be maybe spend around four hours of your time, depending on the release and how far back in line you are.
But why should we camp and for florida.. why are people camping.. thats an up-north thing.. i could go down south back in 06 07 and get jays.. EASY.. none of that DMV NYC lines.. southernes were still in AF1's and Reebok's for the most part.. i would get everything for the low back then..

MANNNNNN if I could show you the closet of allllllll the shirts I bought from them doing this already lol. all unworn L with tags. All Jordan shirts. LMK what you see you might want. ill offer you a deal. lol. Thing is I don't wear Jordan shirts with my shoes. idk why I just don't. I feel like a walking advertisement when I do. lol im 6'2
lol if that's the case you should just throw the Jordan shirts on eBay or something. You can't even get mad at the store because nike forces them to take all that other stuff nobody wants to buy.

weather is always good in Florida compared to NYC so camping shouldnt be as bad

lol if that's the case you should just throw the Jordan shirts on eBay or something. You can't even get mad at the store because nike forces them to take all that other stuff nobody wants to buy.
weather is always good in Florida compared to NYC so camping shouldnt be as bad
but why camp? for me waiting in line for more than 3 hours is too much for me.

Hey everybody I prayed for us to be able to cop 1 shoe a piece so stop stressing. I'm also gonna go on a fast and not eat vegatables until the day before release date. That means that anybody who doesnt get a pair is either a sinner or they cant read good.

Back
Top Bottom