12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It shouldnt come to that. They are just shoes. You either buy for retail or move on to the next. A simple concept.

This takes no type of hustling. So dont call it hustling. Just fat lazy slobs tryna make a quick buck

People always trying to have some sort of title of importance as an excuse for being lazy fat *** slobs who cant or wont get a real job

Instead looking like a fat tool with all them boxes of shoes if the lazy fat *** would put some effort into schooling or work he could make as much in a day of reselling.
This post is all about hate or jealously. You calling someone you don't know a lazy fat ***** and commenting on his education and work ethic. BOY PLEASE

buy the shirts and give them out as x mas gifts 
smokin.gif

This takes no type of hustling. So dont call it hustling. Just fat lazy slobs tryna make a quick buck

People always trying to have some sort of title of importance as an excuse for being lazy fat *** slobs who cant or wont get a real job

Instead looking like a fat tool with all them boxes of shoes if the lazy fat *** would put some effort into schooling or work he could make as much in a day of reselling.
View media item 1298598

NK hes pretty spot on with this one.... feel o rama

Somebody working on a moms and pops deal for me. Place is 45 minutes away. Owner is talking about if I buy the oufit. Which come out to $60 I can get the shoe early. I told homeboy see if he cane make it $250 flat. The shoe and a few items out his store. We'll see if my friend can work his magic.

Oh yea, not wearing these till spring/summer time.

Back
Top Bottom