12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yeah thats crazy.. the most i waited in line was an hour.. 
ive done the three hours for a raffle before and a lot more for fcfs. Camping is fun, only thing annoying is when you lose sleep.

ive done the three hours for a raffle before and a lot more for fcfs. Camping is fun, only thing annoying is when you lose sleep.
Man I dont even know how yall be doin those 3 hour lines...for a RAFFLE ticket

Watever grizz [emoji]128548[/emoji] you gonna be ready for these this time around? No heavy drinking the night before
That was terrible. never again will i do that 
laugh.gif
   i'm gonna enter all local raffles, and try online

are you going for them ???

edit: i did get my pair of 6's free tho, so i guess it worked out 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
lol. better you than me.. i cant sit outside like that..lol people camped a week for the WTL's and I'm like.. too much for me..

lol. better you than me.. i cant sit outside like that..lol people camped a week for the WTL's and I'm like.. too much for me..

I can only do that with my boys and since everyone has kids now nothing is the same. .

your honestly just pre-salty .... it happens to the best of us fam
what you said ISNT right bro :lol: not right at all

but this cat came out of nowhere in this thread with all that and *POOF*

Last edited:
Man I dont even know how yall be doin those 3 hour lines...for a RAFFLE ticket
It's usually during the holidays and when there are 4-5 hot shoes releasing at once so you are almost guaranteed to win something.

That was terrible. never again will i do that :lol:    i'm gonna enter all local raffles, and try online

are you going for them ???

edit: i did get my pair of 6's free tho, so i guess it worked out :smokin  

Im not sure yet. Its not a must. I had the og and first retro and sold them awhile ago cuz of the yellowing

I have been perfect so far since 2013 on online jordan retro releases so i just might try for the fun of it lol

About your free shoes they might just charge you a month later. Ive been sent free shoes before but ive also been charged like 2-3 weeks later for shoes too

Its a toss up

I wanna know how the cushioning on these is tho. People have said the xi retro has bad cushioning but nike has been making changes so im hoping the cushioning is more like the first run of retro xi in the early 2000's that cushioning was money

So sick of y'all displaying this know-it-all attitude regarding the difficulty in getting kicks lol.
Y'all don't know anything lol.
Just put in as much effort as you can and hope that you get the kicks.
Speak for yourself homie as a footlocker employee it is not difficult to get shoes just saying and I managed to get the gammas and playoff 11s at finish line it's about the area you live in its not about difficulty

I can only do that with my boys and since everyone has kids now nothing is the same. .
but this cat came out of nowhere in this thread with all that and *POOF*

Poof? Theres pretty much nothing else to be said. I stated my opinion and thats that

Speak for yourself homie as a footlocker employee it is not difficult to get shoes just saying and I managed to get the gammas and playoff 11s at finish line it's about the area you live in its not about difficulty
well locally the hispanics are buying off the HOH FTL FTA and champs managers off and most of the pairs are called for..if you aint pushing dope or balling.. prepare to be in long lines and brace for the purge.

You my friend sound delusional...

Did you say "aint even that hyped like previous 11s" ? These have been hyped since January 2014 its now December, they have been talking about these for 11+ months. I dont care if they are making 700k or 800k, they will be gone and gone quick and wont be an easy cop online. I got $1 on it if you would like to make a little side bet :wink:

Why only $1?

well locally the hispanics are buying off the HOH FTL FTA and champs managers off and most of the pairs are called for..if you aint pushing dope or balling.. prepare to be in long lines and brace for the purge.

:lol: blaming the hispanics tho?

You don't need to push dope or ball though fam, it's all about who you know if you don't want to wait in them lines.

in store raffles is a joke. one of my friend told me dont bother going to the local mall to get raffles... since his homeboy is already making a list... when will the local footlocker/finishline/footaction/hoh/champs learn?

and usually these are the folks who flex on the gram on release day with multiple pairs shouting out their inside connect. (probably the only time that shoe store manager/employee feel like they the man) lmfao

so waiitng 1/2 hour for something that is not guranteed is a waste of time period!

in store raffles is a joke. one of my friend told me dont bother going to the local mall to get raffles... since his homeboy is already making a list... when will the local footlocker/finishline/footaction/hoh/champs learn?

and usually these are the folks who flex on the gram on release day with multiple pairs shouting out their inside connect. (probably the only time that shoe store manager/employee feel like they the man) lmfao

so waiitng 1/2 hour for something that is not guranteed is a waste of time period!
yep the Hoh raffles and all mall raffles are rigged... my boy just became the manager at a Fl and he already told me i dont have any thing to worry about he's going to hold me down
glasses.gif

Lol dude making at minimum $2k in a few hours. that's if he selling all those pairs at $30.. DUDE YAL IS SOME HATERS bout go get a real job, to slave for $50hr.

90% of the people here ain't making 50$ an hour. If even making 25$. #NTPocketWatch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom