12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

my leather is white. patent too. very white. the straps look dark in pictures, but white to the eye. i sat and compared it to my 01 pair. shape is dif, but thats a given. jumpman logo is a more vibrant blue. insole of the 01 says nike air. cut of the patent was a little higher. the padding and the leather heald up amazingly from 133 yrs ago. I think I just feel like the shade of blue of the sole just doesn' match the shoe that well. like maybe if it actually was the exact same hue as the logo and the tongue strap the shoe would be amazing, but theres a slight, difference. the 01s were damn near clear. i wish this sole was more near the sole of the og's.

my leather is white. patent too. very white. the straps look dark in pictures, but white to the eye. i sat and compared it to my 01 pair. shape is dif, but thats a given. jumpman logo is a more vibrant blue. insole of the 01 says nike air. cut of the patent was a little higher. the padding and the leather heald up amazingly from 133 yrs ago. I think I just feel like the shade of blue of the sole just doesn' match the shoe that well. like maybe if it actually was the exact same hue as the logo and the tongue strap the shoe would be amazing, but theres a slight, difference. the 01s were damn near clear. i wish this sole was more near the sole of the og's.
Hows the padding around the ankle collar?

He may make that type of money on 4-5 releases throughout the year. He aint cashin in like that on every single release. Def not twice a month every month.
Dude has over 72 pairs of the most hyped Jordan of the year. It's save to assume he moves shoes regularly. But I won't argue with yal, you have your opinion and that's that.

Dude has over 72 pairs of the most hyped Jordan of the year. It's save to assume he moves shoes regularly. But I won't argue with yal, you have your opinion and that's that.
Hell for all we know and my first guess would be that he's a bootlegger. I wouldn't buy a pair of socks from him much less some shoes. Buy my shoes from the retailers DIRECTLY.

Last edited:
w​
He may make that type of money on 4-5 releases throughout the year. He aint cashin in like that on every single release. Def not twice a month every month.

Well it depends. How many pairs he got and he have to be selling to professional buyer or someone overseas to make that happen.

Hows the padding around the ankle collar?

It's nice, I like it. feels like good quality. firm. similar to my older pair actually.

wild they're dropping an all white shoe in winter. if history repeats, peoples pairs will be yellowish by the time they go to bring them out next spring and summer. jb trolling

Here's how raffles work.. 

How it should work: 

Monday-Wednesday - Pick up raffle..

Friday - Receive call from store to notify drawn raffle winners... 

Pick up shoes on Saturday.. 

How it really is: 

You pay the store employee (insert $$$ here)...

Wait till Friday to pick up "winning" raffle ticket... 

(If the shoes that's releasing doesn't have a lot of people "buying out" raffle tickets, you may get a shot at winning a pair)

Pick up shoes on Saturday.. 

Last edited:
Called the 3rd hibbets and they raffle 2 sizes per person, 4 if you getting grade school. Thats a first, even for that hibbet store.

I see your refusal to face the reality of the world you live in.
What are you even talking about with this vague comment?? Automatically he is a bootlegger cause he reselling? Ain't u the same dude was mad at ur white n pink 6s cause you couldn't move them above retail lil while back? So what does your comment say about YOU?

w​
Well it depends. How many pairs he got and he have to be selling to professional buyer or someone overseas to make that happen.
Not to mention cost of expenses to move 72 pairs and the amount of time it takes him to do so. 72 pairs at let's say $250~ that's $18,000 could easily take him a month to sell that many pairs on the street. ESPECIALLY if he's just trying to piece them out one by one.

I think debating can be healthy jus as long as it don't derail the thread or people start acting a fool and threatening each other and being Internet thugs.

I don't mind it because its a logical one. different pov's and opinion's. I just know im not doing it. Some people on here get wayyyyyyy to serious.

Back
Top Bottom