12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Y'all gotta relax. If you guys really want them and do the leg work you'll be fine. Plenty to go around. Most will be able to get their hands on them. Don't let some isolated pics of crazy lines make you believe that these will be a hard cop.

The people underestimating how many people who want these legends are the same people on Saturday 8:15am will make posts hating on bots and resellers.

There will be not enough "to go around" I don't care if they are making 700k because more then 700k want then and allot of people are picking up multiples.

Just my opinion, but let's check back here on Saturday if they are " plenty to go around"

How many of yall will be guilty of this?
laugh.gif

My pair "appears" to be on lock. Just gotta hope top level officials don't do a surprise pop in which will screw everything up.

The people underestimating how many people who want these legends are the same people on Saturday 8:15am will make posts hating on bots and resellers.

There will be not enough "to go around" I don't care if they are making 700k because more then 700k want then and allot of people are picking up multiples.

Just my opinion, but let's check back here on Saturday if they are " plenty to go around"

This. Supply will never meet demand. End of discussion. Somebody will always miss out

This. Supply will never meet demand. End of discussion. Somebody will always miss out

Exactly my point. People keep saying its a GR they making 700k pair, easy cop...

Watch these people vanish from this thread on Saturday

:rofl: when i got home from the madness, went to the local fb group and they already selling there tickets. There's going to be some unclaim pair and some pissed off people because if your ticket dont match your DL. You not getting the shoe.

Exactly my point. People keep saying its a GR they making 700k pair, easy cop...

Watch these people vanish from this thread on Saturday
U must really want these shoes to be worth alot and for everybody to strike out that don't have to jump through hoops or pay over retail for some Js today.

Last edited:
U must really want these shoes to be worth alot and for everybody to strike out that don't have to jump through hoops or pay over retail for some Js today.

Nope I just live in reality, look at the infrared 6 post, for weeks it was "easy cop" its a "gr" they are pink and overrated... Come Saturday go look at the replies everyone complaining how they missed them.

11s are always more popular then 6s
Legend blue colorway is more widely popular then black and red.

People saying easy cop are talking bs, I don't care what they sell for. Me and my girl have our pairs secured, any additional are a bonus at this point. But I'm not gonna sit here and lie to people saying easy cop..

No such thing anymore

Nope I just live in reality, look at the infrared 6 post, for weeks it was "easy cop" its a "gr" they are pink and overrated... Come Saturday go look at the replies everyone complaining how they missed them.

People saying easy cop are talking bs, I don't care what they sell for. Me and my girl have our pairs secured, any additional are a bonus at this point. But I'm not gonna sit here and lie to people saying easy cop..

No such thing anymore
Yea i was in that thread and I copped them 6s from the comfort of my home off my phone without even using wifi. #teammanual #teambelowretail

Last edited:
What's the point of stores any more? It's not like you can try on the shoes now. Nike might as well just start selling all their 11s online for 250 from now on. Cut out both the middle men.  Every year its the same deal. I did great on the retro 88 release. Online only gives me a much better chance than camping for days and ridiculous raffles.

What's the point of stores any more? It's not like you can try on the shoes now. Nike might as well just start selling all their 11s online for 250 from now on. Cut out both the middle men.  Every year its the same deal. I did great on the retro 88 release. Online only gives me a much better chance than camping for days and ridiculous raffles.
the resellers will just  up their prices.. i can see it now 800 for concord remastered

No such thing anymore

I've been saying that, but let them live in their distorted sense of reality.

lol at people waiting in line already. Some people are making shoes their #1 priority

Online or bust for me. Life>>>Shoes

Last edited:

Its all about publicity.

Even bad publicity is still publicity. Nike/JB want this. Creates hype, next generation of idiots take notice, next generation get even more thirsty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom