12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What's the point of stores any more? It's not like you can try on the shoes now. Nike might as well just start selling all their 11s online for 250 from now on. Cut out both the middle men.  Every year its the same deal. I did great on the retro 88 release. Online only gives me a much better chance than camping for days and ridiculous raffles.

I understand where you're coming from, but for retailers, store fronts serve a huge purpose. The majority of consumers still prefer to purchase items instore rather than online. Not only that, but releasing these in stores brings traffic into the retailers and that helps push other products such as shirts, socks, hats, bags, etc. You'd be amazed at how many people will walk into a store to cop the last Jordans, find out they're sold out, and end up walking out with something that they didn't intend to purchase. There is no way Nike (or any other major retailer) will stop selling Jordans in stores.

Last edited:

What's the point of stores any more? It's not like you can try on the shoes now. Nike might as well just start selling all their 11s online for 250 from now on. Cut out both the middle men.  Every year its the same deal. I did great on the retro 88 release. Online only gives me a much better chance than camping for days and ridiculous raffles.
I understand where you're coming from, but for retailers, store fronts serve a huge purpose. The majority of consumers still prefer to purchase items instore rather than online. Not only that, but releasing these in stores brings traffic into the retailers and that helps push other products such as shirts, socks, hats, bags, etc. There is no way Nike (or any other major retailer) will stop selling Jordans in stores.
nike could just go the amazon route but the only thing is that people like to try on shoes (for good reason too since jb cant keep a size consistent)

Last edited:
Even bad publicity is still publicity. Nike/JB want this. Creates hype, next generation of idiots take notice, next generation get even more thirsty.
It's pointless though. The only people getting bad publicity from these releases are black teens. Yes, race has to be included. Nobody blames Nike for this chaos. Middle America looks at these news headlines and goes "look at those idiot savages out there. You won't catch me out there with them."  

the people out there don't even have access to a TV for the 5 o' clock news so who are they really trying to market to with all this "press"?

If you try and tell me that sneakerheads are going to read the news on their phones then they can just as easily buy the shoes on their phones too. It's instant sell out in or out of the stores. Not even a question for 11s

Last edited:
Lol just remember...if you win the fist fight, you are guaranteed the shoes.

Dumbasses fighting over calling out a dude for wearing some shoes you don't like.

If I was going to camp in nyc id wear some beaters too seeing as you are going to get trampled and have to do a few rounds of mma training in time square.

It's pointless though. The only people getting bad publicity from these releases are black teens. Yes, race has to be included. Nobody blames Nike for this chaos. Middle America looks at these news headlines and goes "look at those idiot savages out there. You won't catch me out there with them."  

the people out there don't even have access to a TV for the 5 o' clock news so who are they really trying to market to with all this "press"?

If you try and tell me that sneakerheads are going to read the news on their phones then they can just as easily buy the shoes on their phones too. It's instant sell out in or out of the stores. Not even a question for 11s
Why would you blame Nike/JB?  It's not like they are out there fighting, breaking windows, stabbing/shooting at each other.  Folks need to get their heads on straight and realize life is still ok without the latest 11's in their lives.  Nobody is to blame for this, but the idiots involved.

How are these people affording these if they have enough time to sit outside in the cold like jackasses for a week in line?

Was walking by times square yesterday after the club with some girls with me and there was already people in line at 4 am in the freezing cold for the 11's at champ this was my reaction

Why would you blame Nike/JB?  It's not like they are out there fighting, breaking windows, stabbing/shooting at each other.  Folks need to get their heads on straight and realize life is still ok without the latest 11's in their lives.  Nobody is to blame for this, but the idiots involved.
Yeah you 're right. This is America. Home of the free market. If you sell a product that has been repeated linked to violent acts for the public and disrupts the sales of businesses around you, it's really not your fault. That's why it's so hard to believe selling crack is illegal. I mean its not like the dealers are the ones doing illicit substances. People need to just realize that life is okay without narcotics in their lives.

Crackheads and sneakerheads are just alike. who knew?

Dudes in my local FB group talking about trading codes...
roll.gif
lol which group?

Yeah you 're right. This is America. Home of the free market. If you sell a product that has been repeated linked to violent acts for the public and disrupts the sales of businesses around you, it's really not your fault. That's why it's so hard to believe selling crack is illegal. I mean its not like the dealers are the ones doing illicit substances. People need to just realize that life is okay without narcotics in their lives.

Crackheads and sneakerheads are just alike. who knew?
Are you comparing making some peasant 500 dollar return from selling jordans to making thousands selling crack?

Sick days [emoji]128514[/emoji] and/or have been saving since
And the ironic part is, they would make more than enough money to pay resale if they just went to work this week AND they would have a chance to cop online for retail and save themselves the embarrassment and pain of sitting in the cold for a week straight.

But we all know the average IQ of people in these lines isn't very high, clearly.

And the ironic part is, they would make more than enough money to pay resale if they just went to work this week AND they would have a chance to cop online for retail and save themselves the embarrassment and pain of sitting in the cold for a week straight.

But we all know the average IQ of people in these lines isn't very high, clearly.

Maybe the IQ equation needs to be revamped huh

Back
Top Bottom