12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yeah I just joined, what is your point? I can't speak cause I just joined? Plenty of people are talking about him so I joined in the convo. Is that a problem? I said it was my first post when I made it.
Thats some tough net talk, looks like someone has a guilty conscience

Look kam, I already know it's you. There are admin tools I can use to detect multiple accounts. I can unban ur kam screen name so u can use that instead of this new one. I understand ur frustration. I just hope u see what we are saying. Dudes still have mad love for u. Don't make it worse by talking in 3rd person.
L

O

L

Look kam, I already know it's you. There are admin tools I can use to detect multiple accounts. I can unban ur kam screen name so u can use that instead of this new one. I understand ur frustration. I just hope u see what we are saying. Dudes still have mad love for u. Don't make it worse by talking in 3rd person.

I'm 1000% sure you can't link my account with someone I never met in my life. I was just speaking up for dude cause I have used his info before. Other NT members have spoke up for him also.

LAWD!!!!!!!! This dude is unbelievable

View media item 843903

No its just crazy how people on here think can't have an opinion if you just joined, that's all I'm saying. I see new people always get that on here.
Let me pose this question to u then, where were you when dude first posted this "info" and then had to defend his.. Damn near by his self ? Seem like u shouldve been the first person to speak up, but u pop up after he got himself banned ? Im not a fisherman but thats mighty fishy

Alright so back to the shoes I'll personally be happy with either colorway that's prolly due to the fact I'm a UNC Tarheel so win win for me.:smokin

I hope they don't release those pantones. It's just too much Carolina blue.

SO BIGJ CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT FATTONE IS KAM?

Yes but I'm not posting screenshots since it's part of the admin site.

He and kam are using the same hardware and are on the same IP. the fact that he says he doesn't know him means that it's a freaking weird coincidence they are sharing resources, correct?

Last edited:
If thats Kam.. Dude yu a REAL CLOWN and you definitely BUTTHURT.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom