12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I've learned to call UPS CC and arrange to just pick up the package at the facility.

Not only will you not have to worry about thieves, but you also don't have to wait for the UPS guy to deliver your package.

Still haven't got shipping details from NDC....
you-need-to-relax.gif

Mine still says preparing to ship. Go grab an eggnog or something fam :wink:

When did the Gammas become so bad? I haven't seen this much Gamma slander since they first announced them. But then the same ppl all bought them. Funny! But thats none of my business tho. Gammas are dope...Period. Plus they Last. I wear mines all the time. Almost indestructable.

SO TRUE LOL… I PERSONALLY NEVER LIKED GAMMAS AND NEVER EVEN SPENT TIME BASHING THEM… OVER TIME THEY HAVE GROWN ON ME BUT I STILL DONT WANT EM OR LIKE EM MUCH

So my pair from NDC was originally scheduled for 12/24. I will be out of town then, so I went into MY Choice to change the date and the earliest available was 12/29, so I chose that day. Went back in a while later and was able to change it to 12/23, lol. So, after all that, looks like my pair will be here a day early.

A package was stolen from my porch last Tuesday, so I'm having UPS hold my package at the hub on Wednesday.

I would hate to have to pistol whip someone over some sneakers.

Last edited:
The new nike label has sku and size on the outside of the box, it wouldn't take too much effort for someone to find out which shoe is in the box.
I still think if your box is going to get stolen its going to get stolen, this just keeps the thief from wasting his time stealing team jordans.

View media item 1315620View media item 1315621
I just had ups change my delivery to pickup at the local brick and mortar. Lol.

Damn, y'all got my thinking about lost deliveries and UPS shadyness. Looks like my son will be spending the first day of Christmas break on the porch waiting for UPS. Sucks to be him.

Back
Top Bottom