12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Every time I look at the page count, I think about the comments from '09, '10, and '11 of how these were "too plain" and "easily the worst XI" :lol:

Ppl said this? Are you sure they weren't talking about the anni's? Because as long as I can remember these were on the top of everybody lists, from og heads to new cats

Every time I look at the page count, I think about the comments from '09, '10, and '11 of how these were "too plain" and "easily the worst XI" :lol:

Ppl said this? Are you sure they weren't talking about the anni's? Because as long as I can remember these were on the top of everybody lists, from og heads to new cats

naw, its a bunch of people that said they don't want the columbias to drop. ive seen it a ton. dudes are like theyd rather have the space jams instead or another retro+ colorway.

naw, its a bunch of people that said they don't want the columbias to drop. ive seen it a ton. dudes are like theyd rather have the space jams instead or another retro+ colorway.

Odd.... I've always cut for Columbias but ALWAYS missed out. I was #POOR in 2001 as a high school sophomore so that wasn't happening.

I wasnt a NT member back when all that Talk was going on but SJs >> Columbias.. Just my opinion. No pun. (Still need both tho)

I wasnt a NT member back when all that Talk was going on but SJs >> Columbias.. Just my opinion. No pun. (Still need both tho)

that's cool with the SJ >>> Columbia stuff but the point is, Columbias haven't retrod since 2000 therefore they are due before the Jams.

Odd.... I've always cut for Columbias but ALWAYS missed out. I was #POOR in 2001 as a high school sophomore so that wasn't happening.

yea I remember getting the black/reds and being chill with just having those (my fav 11). saw a pair of Columbias at a store and watched my boy put them on layaway and never go back to get them :lol:

There was definitely Colombia XI slander around these parts. Of course those people are going to deny it now, but it definitely existed. The anniversary XI slander is appreciated though. That shoe was a slap in the face. 

that's cool with the SJ >>> Columbia stuff but the point is, Columbias haven't retrod since 2000 therefore they are due before the Jams.
100% agree. It would only makes sense to retro these before SJs. Is it safe to say though I see SJs re retro'd in the next few years?
devil.gif
pimp.gif

100% agree. It would only makes sense to retro these before SJs. Is it safe to say though I see SJs re retro'd in the next few years? :evil: :pimp:

I honestly feel some kind of way that the black/reds dropped 2 times before the Columbias did again :smh:

I think, and emphasize think, that the gamma xi was a test which passed with flying colors. Nike could very well alternate 2000 retro colors along with new retro+ colors to extend the cycle of holiday release xis.

That would mean a Columbia xi this year, a retro+ next year then maybe space jams the year after.

Again, all ideas and no truth to my statement.

I think, and emphasize think, that the gamma xi was a test which passed with flying colors. Nike could very well alternate 2000 retro colors along with new retro+ colors to extend the cycle of holiday release xis.

That would mean a Columbia xi this year, a retro+ next year then maybe space jams the year after.

I could see this happening.

Maybe it's just me but if i were nike i'd drop either the black-outs or those snakeskin ones that rumored to be last years 11 (then drop the navy snakeskin lows in the summer 
smokin.gif
)

I think JB could drop one XI per month annually and it would still sell. It honestly doesn't matter when they release and XI, it's as good as gone. 

I think JB could drop one XI per month annually and it would still sell. It honestly doesn't matter when they release and XI, it's as good as gone. 

I wish they would actually do this and drive down the resell price. I've been trying to do a tongue swap with my 09 space jamz with a 01 sj just the banner stitched on the tongue that says "jumpman jam" and I can't even find a used pair of 01 for a reasonable price. Just the other day I saw a pair on eBay severely beat and dude wanted 500 :lol: people definitely have the xis on a pedestal

Last edited:

I could see this happening.

Maybe it's just me but if i were nike i'd drop either the black-outs or those snakeskin ones that rumored to be last years 11 (then drop the navy snakeskin lows in the summer :smokin )

Gammas are close enough to black outs for me.
I'd prefer the white blue mids jordan wore during warmups while playing for the wizards.

I wish they would actually do this and drive down the resell price. I've been trying to do a tongue swap with my 09 space jamz with a 01 sj just the banner stitched on the tongue that says "jumpman jam" and I can't even find a used pair of 01 for a reasonable price. Just the other day I saw a pair on eBay severely beat and dude wanted 500
laugh.gif
people definitely have the xis on a pedestal
Wow, you really are a stickler for detail THAT much? 
laugh.gif
. Fam, it ain't that serious. I have both pair and didn't even notice that, but more power to you. But yeah, releasing XI's on the regular isn't going to devalue the shoe imo. That's been the long time argument. People were screaming that the XI's would become like the AF1 lows, but to my recollection, I see a LOT of AF1's on people's feet.

Every time I look at the page count, I think about the comments from '09, '10, and '11 of how these were "too plain" and "easily the worst XI" 
laugh.gif
I want both! 

Space Jams are my favorite Jordans of ALL TIME and the Columbias are quite underrated. Shoot, I like the Columbias more than the Concords and Cool Greys (flamesuit activated.) 
laugh.gif

My '09 Space Jams are getting pretty beat. It's time for a new fresh pair with a better mold than the '09 model.

Columbias this year and Space Jams next year PLEASE! 
glasses.gif

Gammas are close enough to black outs for me.
I'd prefer the white blue mids jordan wore during warmups while playing for the wizards.

This...

Wizards color-ups would be a solid #2 for XI's if they ever were to get a release...Playoff's will forever be the single best colorway of the model though...

Also cosign on the Gamma's being close enough to Black Out's...

Back on topic...The Columbia's were definitely viewed as the least liked colorway up until maybe a year or two ago...I think they started getting people rallying behind them when they were rumored to be the 2012 release but ended up getting shelved in favor of the Playoff's...

Last edited:
I honestly feel some kind of way that the black/reds dropped 2 times before the Columbias did again
mean.gif

Again, all ideas and no truth to my statement.
All ideas fam but tell me how I'm thinking the same thing

I want both! 

Space Jams are my favorite Jordans of ALL TIME and the Columbias are quite underrated. Shoot, I like the Columbias more than the Concords and Cool Greys (flamesuit activated.) 
laugh.gif

My '09 Space Jams are getting pretty beat. It's time for a new fresh pair with a better mold than the '09 model.

Columbias this year and Space Jams next year PLEASE! 
glasses.gif

Yea maybe back then columbias were underrated but in this day NO AJ is underrated even the hideous ones. It's sad

Yea maybe back then columbias were underrated but in this day NO AJ is underrated even the hideous ones. It's sad

THIS!!! Man I know this isn't the Jordan 2 thread but never in my life have I seen so many people trying to go for 2s that a few years ago NOBODY was checking for!!

I'll admit to this myself :lol: something about them Infrareds just spoke to my soul tho :lol: :nerd:

THIS!!! Man I know this isn't the Jordan 2 thread but never in my life have I seen so many people trying to go for 2s that a few years ago NOBODY was checking for!!

I'll admit to this myself
laugh.gif
something about them Infrareds just spoke to my soul tho
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
But those CDP 2s they're planning to drop...
pimp.gif

I'll admit to this myself :lol: something about them Infrareds just spoke to my soul tho :lol: :nerd:

All truth right here...Everybody knows that hype machine isn't anywhere close to slowing down when two's are getting beasted...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom