12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Not getting the aniversary hate. Gammas,are easilly the worst 11. Maybe if they used that sole from the futures they would be better

Not getting the aniversary hate. Gammas,are easilly the worst 11. Maybe if they used that sole from the futures they would be better
I don't understand all the hate for the Gammas. They're way better than anniversary. IMO, they're a very solid colorway. I think most of the hate is just because everyone wanted/expected Columbias or stupidly wanted/expected SJ again for some reason.

Last edited:
I love all the 11s... minus them futures. Volts are one of the ugliest OF ALL TIME(yeezy voice)

I'm saying---wasn't nobody checking for 2s like THIS. I was talkin' to my boy about it the other day--cuz I know 2s have always been his favorite
I feel you. Funny thing is: 2s are a grower. Like at first you dont like them but they start to grow on you. Hell, I would take a 2 over any 13 or 14... PERIOD. 

It's kinda weird they're getting hyped. The recent colorways are AWFUL.

Italian...leather? You're asking for that 300-500 price tag, we'll probably never see that this lifetime

But they did it in 1986 no problem I don't see why they can't do it now. I'd pay extra for some butter soft Italian leather on my 2s. Not 500 tho

But they did it in 1986 no problem I don't see why they can't do it now. I'd pay extra for some butter soft Italian leather on my 2s. Not 500 tho

1986...201x...two different...worlds to say, times have changed, not saying the couldn't, I just don't think they are/will

just saw PICS OF THE ALL RED 11S DROPPIN THIS WINTER: http://solescoop.weebly.com/air-jordan-14.html

VERY NICE...glad JB didn't do the whole all red look

Did you mean the All red Jordan Futures at the bottom???

Man get those all red pantones outta here

maaaan, back home? Only a SMALL MINORITY of folk will pick these up. Got dang talk about being flamed up :lol:
Via J23app
@J23app: Bulls RT @_PO2345: FYI: This newly leaked AJ11 is a PE made exclusively for @carmeloanthony. Will not release. Sorry. http://t.co/feI6xjWLBs

In other news i hope those 11Lab4 Drop in a Colorway similar to columbias

this guy running around all 11 threads posting the same crap.

im schleep.
roll.gif
 I saw that

Back
Top Bottom