12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This dude been posting in a lot of threads trying to plug that crappy website off his.... and its recycled info, and this time he even threw some outlandish false info out there "releasing this fall." That was never said by anyone that he stole that info from, haha. I guess he just figured he'd say that to try and get more clicks.

First comment in this thread, this Is gonna be a foolery Marathon till DEC..hell and beyond lmao I'll be back as details and actual final sneaker images start to roll. say fall-ish lol..

There were rumors saying that there was an issue with the name "Columbia" colorway and the name of Columbia university, so they switched it to legend blue not sure if this is true or not though.

There were rumors saying that there was an issue with the name "Columbia" colorway and the name of Columbia university, so they switched it to legend blue not sure if this is true or not though.

In other news i hope those 11Lab4 Drop in a Colorway similar to columbias

Yeah, these would be tough.

500x1000px-LL-90d5f2b7_mrhou_aj4labxi_838111.jpeg

"This holiday season, get ready for the comeback of yet another OG Air Jordan XI  release. The “Columbia”, which Michael wore during the ’96 All-Star Game, will return as the must-have release in December, only it will be dubbed the “Legend Blue“. The newer color is another take on the UNC-inspired baby blue that has served as such a consistent provider of great Air Jordan colorways. Stay tuned to Sneaker News for the latest on this release and check out the full photo below. Thanks to Scott for the photo."

Image Via sneakernews

Last edited:
Saw it on SN too but does the midsole look a little more off white than the rest of the upper or is that just me? Either way they look :pimp:

I thought in earlier pics the outsole was translucent baby blue. Up there it's clear. If the bottom is clear, I'm copping. When the bottom yellows, it's going to look sooooo good.

Pics look good. Hopefully we dont lose any NTers come winter. These kids rioted over the taxis, just imigine what they will do for thier beloved all white concords/gamma whites.

I thought in earlier pics the outsole was translucent baby blue. Up there it's clear. If the bottom is clear, I'm copping. When the bottom yellows, it's going to look sooooo good.

its the pics, soles are gonna be tinted blue. light tint like all retros

fakes, which will be out before release will probably be really blue

I remember going to the local spot to pick these up in 6th grade. First pair I bought with my own money. Definitely gotta have these when they drop. If only they were as easy to get as they were back then :lol:

Last edited:

I'm also confused about the soles. I was hoping more of a baby blue color to prevent yellowing. ***** with that yellow soles stuff. :lol:

But I'll be satisfied with the blue tint soles if need be

Last edited:
Sadly without a doubt there will be violence. With these I wouldn't be surprised seeing a "WSHH Fight Comp. Legend Blue 11 Edition"
mean.gif

Why does the shoe soles have to different color tint??? They needa hurry up and get some HD and Final Production shots ASAP

Back
Top Bottom