12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hanon shipped 
nthat.gif

All 3 pairs from NDC are FINALLY sitting at the hub by me
waiting to be picked up by me
man it's been stressful waiting for these to get to me :lol:

i dont get thru on eastbay for any size at all, i try to use NDC typically because if the shoe has sz 12.5 they will carry it as well.
hm.. i get through everytime. Everytime I've tried at least. Which are OG colorways which are always a GR. I think everybody has their own go to site that they are most familiar with and stick with what's worked.

Last edited:
And finally mine just arrived. Tried them on and very glad I didn't go a .5 up. Fit just like my Concord 11 Lows. No flaws that I see of. Yet. Very happy customer.
Congrats.

After UPS had my package in Houston for 3 days, they made a mistake and sent it to La Marque, TX. Now they have to send it back to Houston and hopefully i get them tomorrow if not It will be here next week.  
mad.gif

If I go full war mode on EB I get through a decent amount of times. I got infrared 3s, infrared23 6s(shocked), and Carmines

Just got my pair from EB, and I must say I am extremely satisfied. Thankful I was able to cop.

I wouldn't mind at all getting a second pair on restocks.
Takes alot of patience and button pressing. Only place I ordered from all year.
Same here. Took me 2 and half hours to get them in cart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom