12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm just happy that JB didn't do anything too stupid to these such as if they made these with a predominately mesh upper :x

I doubt the infrared jump man sticks, especially after seeing the sample with out it. Love the way these turned out. Not the biggest XI fan, but these are a possibility for me.

I doubt the infrared jump man sticks, especially after seeing the sample with out it. Love the way these turned out. Not the biggest XI fan, but these are a possibility for me.

Pretty sure that infrared Jumpman pic was fakes.

yeah these are a must just hoping I will get mines tho and that they see more numbers than the gamma 11s did.

Last edited:
yeah these are a must just hoping I will get mines tho and that they see more numbers than the gamma 11s did.

does anyone know the numbers between the XI releases (jams, cool greys, concords, blk/red, gammas)? seems like the gamma was less than blk/red and concords...

i really hope these are more

Last edited:
does anyone know the numbers between the XI releases (jams, cool greys, concords, blk/red, gammas)? seems like the gamma was less than blk/red and concords...

dunno know the full numbers all the way back...but gammas almost assuredly had more than concords.

No one knows production numbers. Unless you work for Nike. They NEVER make that public unless its a very limited release and they specifically tell us. Every other number you see for regular releases is just a guess.

dunno know the full numbers all the way back...but gammas almost assuredly had more than concords.

but less than blk/red?

I didnt go for the gamma's cuz it wasnt really appealing to me so I dont know how good/bad it was to cop...

all these restocks makes it seem that blk/red were produced way more... just hoping that these columbia's are on the blk/red level of availability

Last edited:
^ that I dunno. I got 5 pairs of gammas and 6 pairs of breds (including restocks). I think the breds were the most produced, but no one has official numbers.

View media item 934547

yea, not looking for exact numbers just hoping theres enough to go around like the blk/reds

No one knows. Nike/JB isn't gonna tell us.

And we all know damn well that these are gonna be hyped and nowhere near enough to go around. Demand is at all an all-time high, higher than when the Black/Reds released last time.

Last edited:
It will most likely be the same inventory amount, its just that demand will be 4 times higher than the Gammas.

>D

I think demand is gonna be around the same as the Concords in 2011, maybe a little more.

I remember I was just past the middle mark of that long *** line at my mall for the Concords.. got up to Footlocker, asked the manager what sizes were left.. "Full size run still." A single man tear was shed at 6AM in the morning. Numbers were good.

If Columbia numbers hit that high, I'll be a happy man come December.

I'm signing up everywhere I can. I know hype will be through the roof.

Normally I dont do the "Bring the whole team" method but these and maybe the infrared 6 maybe the only two i do that method with.

I think demand is gonna be around the same as the Concords in 2011, maybe a little more.

I remember I was just past the middle mark of that long *** line at my mall for the Concords.. got up to Footlocker, asked the manager what sizes were left.. "Full size run still." A single man tear was shed at 6AM in the morning. Numbers were good.

If Columbia numbers hit that high, I'll be a happy man come December.
Would be nice

Back
Top Bottom