12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Like I said earlier-----

you don't like 'em ok.... ok. I bet not see ya'll in here posting pics of pairs tho :lol: Talmbout some "ooooh I was just in the mall that day and I tried on a pair and blah blah blah"

^makes sense, maybe this 'remastering' JB is talking about means cutting out this middle man, stop cutting corners, and just make sure every pair is on point quality wise, only time will tell....

Cant wait for oxy's tho, im stoked for those man forreal, and columbias
Maaaan, that whole "remastering" gimmick is just another carrot to get you to come back. You think they're not patrolling this board and reading complaints and comments on what's been going on? They're all about market research. They know how to keep you wanting more while still giving you less quality, you complain and they throw you a bone and hit you with the bait and switch with their less than stellar quality shoes. At this rate, they'll always find a reason to grab your attention and make you come back. 

What exactly led you to believe that anything about his post was sarcasm unless you know him personally?? And nobody said jb owes anybody anything. I simply won't buy crap. Easy. And for you and the rest of the people who "don't understand the complaining over details" that's fine. You just don't get it and you never will. To each his own. At the end of the day you're right, it's just a shoe. Which is why it's so easy for me to pass on them if they aren't released properly. Not just the way I want them but the way they're supposed to be. I don't thinks it's asking too much at all considering the circumstances.

What is it your definition of being released properly and what circumstances?

Is it me or does the Jumpman look..... flatter, similar to the OGs.:nerd:

video-023170.jpg

via-baselshop

That shape. That patent cut. :x

Thanks for the pics fam.

The whole upper looks pre-yellowed in those pics in comparison to the tongue/lace holder things :lol:.

Last edited:
To be fair, remember that a member just posted a page or two ago that Basel Shop sells fakes. It's just a good indicator of what to expect later this year really.

However, being that they're a Jordan XI made after 2006, they're going to be mediocre at best anyway.

Last edited:
To be fair, remember that a member just posted a page or two ago that Basel Shop sells fakes. It's just a good indicator of what to expect later this year really.

However, being that they're a Jordan XI made after 2006, they're going to be mediocre at best anyway.
Good point

Every site is saying it's a mesh upper? Am I missing something here. Looks like they kept it leather to me

Last edited:
What is it your definition of being released properly and what circumstances?

Being released properly = the shoe coming out true to original form ie no deliberate and unnecessary changes in shape color or appearance, no backwards jumpman, blue soles etc

The circumstances being = the company has the ability to do this with EASE no difference in production cost and customers will appreciate a true to form retro. those that don't care and will buy anything will buy them ether way so why not please everybody not just some of us

I'm sick of Troll Brand. Hopefully they come correct on the "remastered" pairs. Idgaf about price I just want the shoe to be right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom