12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Im not planning on copping, but MAN, fresh pic of them could be just the filter
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Filter or not those a FRESH!!! 

People pay 2 1/2x retail just to have em a few weeks or month early?
mean.gif
Starving for attention, everyone and their mom gonna have a pair next month.. I'll just wait it out and get 2 pairs with money to spare..
Are you a rocket scientist?

View media item 1260658

Im not planning on copping, but MAN, fresh pic of them could be just the filter:lol: :nthat:

not hating but these are "authentic" aka gm, aka unauthorized, aka fake pairs from overseas sellers. they are getting very very good at their craft. nike doesn't do anything to stop it..

type in JORDAN PANTONE on youtube.. filter the search to "most recent and see what you find.

not hating but these are "authentic" aka gm, aka unauthorized, aka fake pairs from overseas sellers. they are getting very very good at their craft. nike doesn't do anything to stop it..

type in JORDAN PANTONE on youtube.. filter the search to "most recent and see what you find.
true that, only a matter of time before fakes look/feel/smell 
roll.gif
completely real

true that, only a matter of time before fakes look/feel/smell 
roll.gif
completely real
by that point i'd imagine JB would take action. 

either way, gm or not, i like to see these early pictures. honestly gets me hyped for the shoe because while these gm's do look good, they're way inferior in quality, only makes me happier when i get the real thing in hand 
happy.gif

Two questions I hope you can all answer.

Do we know what kind of numbers the legend blues will be released with?

I've seen some articles stating the Pantones might release outside of a pack by itself.  Any truth?

^ The holiday XIs have been produced in huge quantities over the last few years. They're always extremely hyped which makes them seem limited, but with enough legwork or even just patience online on release day, you should easily be able to get a pair. Can't comment on the Pantones, I don't have a clue about them.

Two questions I hope you can all answer.

Do we know what kind of numbers the legend blues will be released with?
I've seen some articles stating the Pantones might release outside of a pack by itself.  Any truth?
To answer your 1st question page back, avg 225 @ store.

^ The holiday XIs have been produced in huge quantities over the last few years. They're always extremely hyped which makes them seem limited, but with enough legwork or even just patience online on release day, you should easily be able to get a pair. Can't comment on the Pantones, I don't have a clue about them.
To answer your 1st question page back, avg 225 @ store.
Repped.. Thanks for the replies guys. 

I need 4 pairs, 2 for me, 2 for my girl..

I hope I don't have to sharpen my elbows and push old ladies out the way for these :smile:

My size (12.5) is never available for J's at local retail stores so I don't have to try to fight crowds, fixed raffles, etc. However, online or bust can be frustrating at times. Def need these...

My size (12.5) is never available for J's at local retail stores so I don't have to try to fight crowds, fixed raffles, etc. However, online or bust can be frustrating at times. Def need these...

True. I wonder if it's going to be a problem getting a 13.5 :nerd:

I might shoot for a 13 locally, if these run like the breds that might work. I didn't care about the Gammas, never tried on a size.

If size 10 shape looks like that, imagine a size 13
sick.gif
I hope it's just the angle.
I'm sayin'! 

Im not planning on copping, but MAN, fresh pic of them could be just the filter
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

It may not be likely, but if my Columbias look like this, I will be quite happy.

This is ALWAYS my problem with Jordan's that run .5 large (VI, VII, etc.). I can never get a 12.5 in stores! 

Thankfully for the XI's, my true size works out PERFECTLY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom