12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

hey just a question to the general public. Im new to really being into Jordan's. I just bought my first pair of Jays. and I plan on doing this for a while. I got the grey toes they finally came in... I'm in JAPAN. but my question is do I wear them ? or do I keep them on ice. or do I like RARELY wear like once a year. answers accepted from everyone. but I don't want any one coming and saying "they're shoes just wear them like any other" but just opinions from everyone
Nah, no one wears their shoes anymore. That's sooo Nov. 2014. Keep it in a glass case displayed in your living room's center table.

I just didn't know how people did . move around boy. I'm not here to argue

36G14Bk.gif

If you want to wear them, you wear them.

If you don't want to wear them, you don't wear them.

Ipso facto: Do you. Not what other people tell you to do. Follow that and there's no right or wrong answer.

Funny how the GS pair that was seen 6 months ago is the same exact GS pair that is dropping on release day

Last edited:
There really isn't a difference between the draft or the raffle they do, they're both hit or miss this is nothing new
Huge difference. The vast majority of raffles are shady and tainted. The draft actually gave people a fair shot

Retail pair, GS

Image Via stedderman311's Instagram
I could have sworn a NT font said on here that the darker soles were for women and kids and the lighter soles were for men sizes. If these are the actual Air Jordan "Legend Blue" I will do everything in my power to get these. I am LOVE with these darker sole blues on this shoe. This might be a must have cop rather than a just random not pressed if I don't get them. I NEED THESE NOW!!!

I could have sworn a NT font said on here that the darker soles were for women and kids and the lighter soles were for men sizes. If these are the actual Air Jordan "Legend Blue" I will do everything in my power to get these. I am LOVE with these darker sole blues on this shoe. This might be a must have cop rather than a just random not pressed if I don't get them. I NEED THESE NOW!!!
i want the clear ice not the blue ice.

Back
Top Bottom