12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just hope that there won't be as much violence getting caught on tape over these like last year with the gammas.  One video, they showed this one dude laid out on the ground damn near naked beat up over these, and another youtube video of two chicks scrapping on Fordham Road.  Both were funny I can't lie, but still come on.  Just my opinion.  A pair of sneakers isn't worth doing a bid.  Just my perspective.
i didnt even know the gammas caused a ruckus

True.  It's wishful thinking, but I'll be damned if I'm doing time over shoes.  I remember when the concords came out, a couple of people got ran up on at gunpoint in Newport Mall in J.C., and someone got shot on 125 over them.  Some people blame the concords fiasco as the reason why the midnight release got canned.  I know there was drama over the cool greys also, but, no matter how you look at it, the drama isn't worth it.

I just hope that there won't be as much violence getting caught on tape over these like last year with the gammas.  One video, they showed this one dude laid out on the ground damn near naked beat up over these, and another youtube video of two chicks scrapping on Fordham Road.  Both were funny I can't lie, but still come on.  Just my opinion.  A pair of sneakers isn't worth doing a bid.  Just my perspective.
any links to those two? i seen one where dudes were rumbling in the store.. it was like... "GAMMAs' to the death of me!!"

This thread is ready for liftoff!

Looking forward to pics of completed sets.
In the mean time, here's my og cw set. Good luck to all!
5wa6a0.jpg
Dope picture.

Yeah they should have just left the patent leather white. Between this and the straps, my decision's been made.

will do mos def! i was ordering XIs easily last year off FNL of all sites, didn't even go out in the wild
LMAO @ The Wild..

I couldnt be a CEO of the mall.. if i was  id be like.. The Purge Begins 12/20.. or something silly like that

You still need to add your wishlist item to your cart by clicking on buy it or add wishlist to cart. Then open your cart. It's just like adding your size to cart... But once you get through spa, we all know its all game. It doesnt matter if you have something in your wishlist cart or not.

Yo shout out to you bro. I got a pair of Infrareds 7 hours after you posted a Jimmy jazz link. I just wanted to say thanks man, got em in yesterday.

Had to drop 345 on a size 15 on premokicks didnt want to take the chance of them selling out and me having to pay a reseller even more money after release date

Had to drop 345 on a size 15 on premokicks didnt want to take the chance of them selling out and me having to pay a reseller even more money after release date
Why wouldn't you at least try to get them for retail? Even if you miss out and have to pay resale there's no way you're paying more than $345 shipped on eBay or Craigslist. If even that much...

Guaranteed pairs at ONE of the 13 stores in the area.. its gonna be the whole city out there camping for those pairs.. then after that.. raffles..

Why wouldn't you at least try to get them for retail? Even if you miss out and have to pay resale there's no way you're paying more than $345 shipped on eBay or Craigslist. If even that much...
on ebay most size 15s are 400 plus i even saw a couple of auctions at 700 for a pair of bred 11s and some guy even wanted 1000 for a deadstock pair of space Jams plus i wanted two pairs but I wanted to atleast guarantee myself one pair and try to get the other at retail any other shoe Id take the gamble but retro 11s I dont hesitate to pull the trigger also im from Htown #getmoneyboyz lol

on ebay most size 15s are 400 plus i even saw a couple of auctions at 700 for a pair of bred 11s and some guy even wanted 1000 for a deadstock pair of space Jams plus i wanted two pairs but I wanted to atleast guarantee myself one pair and try to get the other at retail any other shoe Id take the gamble but retro 11s I dont hesitate to pull the trigger also im from Htown #getmoneyboyz lol
THIS!!!.. once these drop.. concord lows may go up to 400 bucks.. which is going to suck!!!

Understandable. Being a size 11 I don't know that struggle so if that's what you gotta do, by all means...

Back
Top Bottom