12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I meant I'm at Northline. Cop up here says he knows the manager at James Coney Island and the manager at Champs sells him 20 pairs and he resells them on ebay.

Just to clarify, not all ftl are doing fcfs today the 14th???

Most are doing raffles?

Just to clarify, not all ftl are doing fcfs today the 14th???

Most are doing raffles?

It depends on where you live. I'm in socal and i have seen are raffles. Check the launch locator to verify. Good luck out there If you're doing fcfs

It depends on where you live. I'm in socal and i have seen are raffles. Check the launch locator to verify. Good luck out there If you're doing fcfs
Yup so cal too just wanted to know if i have to go out this morning lol

Thank u sir

so glad i caved in and went over retail on these !!

reading these posts just prove to me that it was

$$$  WELL SPENT

i would be going CRAZY if i had to go through 

this madness and still not know if i was getting a pair

the game is OUT OF CONTROL, so got to do what you got to do

PLEASE BE SAFE

"500K pairzzz"

"We all gon eat"

"This is a huge GR no sweat"

"This will be a easy cop on NDC"

"lol @ camping for dese?"

Good Luck to those who are putting in real work.

After ID's trying to be stolen, 3 sheriffs, 8 police, a lady getting her head busted open, people bout to fight only ended up with the GOF. Which they only had 18 pair. 350 and gone quick at FTL. Champs got slick & gave out their tickets 2 hours early. Enough to go around my ***. Filling out all the raffles tomorrow & one more FCFS @ FTL. The hunt continue. 

Last edited:
Got ticket from my bro he's dj philly n his mans work at villa n def got my pair secured , also thinking about getting another pair for $275 friday by one my homies so aint worried weather get 1 or 2 am going have them.

Thats why I pay extra to avoid this type of b.s.

Any other ny pics

Why camp am 26 yrs old i rather pay extra the sneaker 200.00 retail might as well pay more save the hassle n is cold out to be waitin in line for kicks smh [emoji]128530[/emoji] ******s never camp for sneakers my opinion.

"500K pairzzz"

"We all gon eat"

"This is a huge GR no sweat"

"This will be a easy cop on NDC"

"lol @ camping for dese?"

Good Luck to those who are putting in real work.
i agree with all of those except the 500k pairs part, might be more than that. if you fail at these you should just go collect skechers

Craziness happens every year at this time. Not even shocking anymore. People gotta stop acting foolish but stores also gotta smarten up. Jus gonna happen again next year tho...

Back
Top Bottom