12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

you been hustling and bustling throughout nouthside Htown today it seems :lol:

woodlands was a bust for anyone that wanted to know...folks rushed the door and a chick accidentally got tazed

2 different spots in one morning is a new experience. I literally been up for about 24 hours.

Meh going to put in for a few raffles and try online.. This shoe is not a big deal to me

With all the madness going on I noticed that the FB sneaker markets are flooded with deals in my area. Boys are losing their minds. Haven't seen **** like this in years!

Don't know why folks in the front of the lines that are in the best position to either get a guaranteed ticket or shoes the ones that cause problems and after that nobody gets a chance.

Don't know why folks in the front of the lines that are in the best position to either get a guaranteed ticket or shoes the ones that cause problems and after that nobody gets a chance.

probably just very irritable

since they are in the front they have been out there longer than most

cold tired uncomfy etc..

people tend to act up

still dumb i know but ehh it is what it is

I'm glad I'm not going for these, I'm to old to stand in line for shoes. :smh:
Good luck everyone.

http://abc13.com/news/air-jordan-ticket-grab-complete-chaos--at-mall/436072/
frown.gif

Ayy I'm new to this big release stuff and I was just wondering if my local footlocker is doing a raffle, is that the only way to get them shoes? Or can I just show up early in the morning that day and get a pair? Thanks!

The shenanigans cease to amaze me every year in December. Online or bust in the comfort of my house.

Ayy I'm new to this big release stuff and I was just wondering if my local footlocker is doing a raffle, is that the only way to get them shoes? Or can I just show up early in the morning that day and get a pair? Thanks!
No you cant just show up.  You can hit the place after the pick up time has passed and see if anyone didn't pick theirs up and buy those. 

Ok now that pictures are out, to the general public (with no sneaker plugs)

Would you rather

Pay $350-400 get your sneakers you want

Sit on this crazy *** line for 12+ hours, middle of the night, god only knows who will run up on you, what problems can go down, to get a raffle ticket, to a rigged raffle that you have 1.35% chance of winning and paying $200?

Back
Top Bottom