12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I mean, if you think they are overrated then that's fine.

But there are people who really do like the model. It isn't overrated for them. They may legit feel like the 11's are the best drops of the year. If they wanna hype them up because it's their favorite pair of J's, then let em flourish, let them be great. Stop throwing shade if you don't agree

You must not have your reading glasses on...I said I wasn't throwing shade at anyone for copping these, but it has become extraordinarily ridiculous to what extents people go through to obtain a pair of XI's...as if this model is one production run in a lifetime...

And lets be real here, aint nobody "great" for copping a pair of general release XI's bro. If that's someone's prerogative to buy the shoe, then fine, that's not up for debate. Point is EVERY December, dudes act like no other great sneakers released, and put all their energy into hyping up a sneaker that JB has raised in price and dropped in quality...

NTLA just tweeted that the raffle pick up for Santa Monica and LA is on the 12/16 during store hours

So I went by HOH and Champs at Perimeter after leaving the Falcons/Steelers game... Had no idea they gave out guaranteed tickets this morning!! I thought they said they were starting to give out raffles at 9am, apparently I read it wrong.

Hopefully work doesn't pull a last minute switcheroo when I'm told to be off this Saturday. Gonna try online.

How mass produced and hyped are these compared to other 11s? also what happens if you make multiple sheikh accounts with the same name and u win on the same location

How mass produced and hyped are these compared to other 11s? also what happens if you make multiple sheikh accounts with the same name and u win on the same location
Mass produced. Very hyped. They'll cancel one (maybe both).

It's holiday time. We sposed to be happy. Not actin like fools over average to below average quality shoes. All this over a ticket
mean.gif

Kinda embarrassing to be apart of this mess. Glad I don't have to put in much effort. Wake up 15 mins before release. Go to FNL, cop, and resume sleep. Hasn't failed me yet.
pimp.gif

You must not have your reading glasses on...I said I wasn't throwing shade at anyone for copping these, but it has become extraordinarily ridiculous to what extents people go through to obtain a pair of XI's...as if this model is one production run in a lifetime...

And lets be real here, aint nobody "great" for copping a pair of general release XI's bro. If that's someone's prerogative to buy the shoe, then fine, that's not up for debate. Point is EVERY December, dudes act like no other great sneakers released, and put all their energy into hyping up a sneaker that JB has raised in price and dropped in quality...

But you're mostly stating your opinion on the 11's and passing it as standard way of thought which is wrong. BTW you are throwing shade. Just because you say "I wasn't throwing shade" doesn't take away from the sentiment behind your statement.

Some people like the XI more than any other Jordan. Some people forgo every release to make sure they get their hands on the XI come Xmas. Maybe they didn't care for everything else that came out this year. So of course they are going to make sure they get their hands on a pair that they've been eyeing all year. Perhaps others felt no other great shoe were released this year, and that's their prerogative to feel that way.

Again, just because you feel a certain way about the XI release doesn't mean others have to feel the same.

has anyone else ordered from offspring before? i did for the first time on the black infrared release and it was a terrible terrible experience. i asked for a refund about 10 mins after purchase so i gave them my order #. then a few hours later they replied, telling me they also needed my credit card info and my first and last name.. okay, can't they figure that out using my order #? Anyways i gave it to them and they said they couldn't refund it as it was preparing for shipping. The NEXT day, i get an email that says my product has been shipped. This is kind of suspicuos how they waited a few hours to reply to my initial email.. So they are either lying, or they are lazy as hell and don't wanna refund my order. Next thing I know, my black infrareds are still not delieverd to my house, so i email offspring about 10 times. They're saying stuff like "We are truly sorry you have not received your package yet blah blah blah".. after like 6 emails later, they finally get back to me, they said i needed to call the shipping company to schedule a delivery date. So i call them and the company notifies me that i need to pay for custom fees, which i was not aware of. I ordered from end cothing multiple times and they never charged me for custom fees. Now i basically paid $297 for the black infrareds and ANOTHER week, which is such a killer price. I could've bought these for $220 retail lol. I guess its my fault for ordering from offspring but damn it they couldn't have refunded my order? 

So does anyone know the best uk sites to order from?

Im completely blown away by how many nor cal shiekh codes have been posted! Keep it up guys! :nthat:

Last edited:
im glad a bunch of houston places gonna do regular raffles, FCFS literally is ******ed and im not sure what they were thinking would happen?? 

i hope i get 3 calls for pairs, sell two and basically my pair would be free. hate if u want we EATIN

Back
Top Bottom