12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

man this is great to see so many nters FLOURISH!!!  
glasses.gif

Dude on one of my fb groups was trying to resell 7 pairs at $400 each. I laughed when I saw that. The joke is on me. He did it. Never in the history of thirst have I seen something this ridiculous.

got a 12 off finishline after 2 hour online war. its still saying processing though. maybe i will get it...i called earlier and they said i was locked in 

Just got back from Nike Chicago. I won the raffle so figured I could get in-line at 1:30 and make it by 2:30 to an appointment next door. Boy was I wrong. I got in line at 1:30 and it barely moved so I left. I went back at 3:15 after my appointment to see if the line went down at all and the guys who were around me were about halfway through. I went back at 4 to try to wait it out. I stood in line for another 30 minutes and was way too cold. 

Turns out the guys around me at 1:30 were not even in the store at 4:45. That was for the line that won the raffle. Over 3 hours to just get into the store. 

I wonder how many people won and didn't buy the shoes because I can promise I was not the only one who left. 
having to camp after you win a raffle, this sneaker game never ceases to amaze.

got a 12 off finishline after 2 hour online war. its still saying processing though. maybe i will get it...i called earlier and they said i was locked in 
I'm in the same boat. Same store. Same size. Same time frame. I feel pretty secure. They were tweeting that they still had size 12s after 10 pst.

I'm in the same boat. Same store. Same size. Same time frame. I feel pretty secure. They were tweeting that they still had size 12s after 10 pst.

Click your Order Number and scroll down and see if your status says Shippe, along with a tracking number. On the initial Order History page, my status says Processing but when I clicked the order number for both of my pairs, I got my tracking. 

Last edited:
Just left FTL in Columbia MD. Guy said everyone won in their GS raffle. They had more than enough pairs. He said some tried to get crazy for Men's but they ended that quick. He said you knew who was there to get the "sneaker of the year". He said they took care of their regulars so it was a pretty good day for them.

Did ndc change anyone else delivery date my order on mdc mentions delivery by 12/24 but on ups it says 12/29 anyone else see the same?

Just left FTL in Columbia MD. Guy said everyone won in their GS raffle. They had more than enough pairs. He said some tried to get crazy for Men's but they ended that quick. He said you knew who was there to get the "sneaker of the year". He said they took care of their regulars so it was a pretty good day for them.
There's some decent guys up there, for now, since they're still new. I'd say them & Annapolis are the best two. 

i'm not a reseller but its times like these that really make you appreciate the kicks for what they are. if mine gets shipped i might let em sit on ice for a good year alotta people gonna wear these out like the breds and concords
How can you have the kicks DS for an entire year.. I get too excited for my new shoes I gotta put em on. Maybe you've had 11's before

Man I miss living up that way I was in Silver Spring and Columbia was my go to. Now I'm down in the country in VA and Fredericksburg mall SUCKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom