12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

For me the day went as smooth as possible. After the 2 hrs spent on NDC I logged out and back in and the pair was in my cart. Shouts to the NTER who suggested this because it worked like a charm. I got dressed went to the local mall and was out in 20 mins. I checked them out before I took off and they were the cleanest Jays I bought in recent memory. Can't say the same for the infrared 6 last month, glue stains everywhere. This was no easy cop but I put in the effort and got lucky for once. Now if only I could buy that NT hat???

Legend Blues looks cleaner but the Pantones seem to have a better quality to the shoe. For one the sock liner is nice compared to the Legend Blues.

This release to me was by far the easiest all year. Put them in cart and checked out within 4mins time!! Easier than the Infrareds/Carmines/ and all other releases.

JB knew this was their biggest money maker this year, so believe me their were pairs galore available. I would not be surprised if we see a restock sooner than later. This shoe was made in abundance. Common business 101

My pair from weekend drop looks the exact same. I used a flash, and the photograph showed yellow but in hand its very white. And I read pages back that weekend drop was legit. Sooooo basically did I get set up by fellow NTers telling me weekend drop was legit?

Also, I manually copped from FTL and they should arrive on 12/24. Don't shoot me for sharing.

Here is the picture from my weekend drop pair View media item 1315586

Last edited:
My pair from weekend drop looks the exact same. I used a flash, and the photograph showed yellow but in hand its very white. And I read pages back that weekend drop was legit. Sooooo basically did I get set up by fellow NTers telling me weekend drop was legit?

Also, I manually copped from FTL and they should arrive on 12/24. Don't shoot me for sharing.

Here is the picture from my weekend drop pair
my pair and yours look the same...   his are different...

When did the Gammas become so bad? I haven't seen this much Gamma slander since they first announced them. But then the same ppl all bought them. Funny! But thats none of my business tho. Gammas are dope...Period. Plus they Last. I wear mines all the time. Almost indestructable.

This release to me was by far the easiest all year. Put them in cart and checked out within 4mins time!! Easier than the Infrareds/Carmines/ and all other releases.

JB knew this was their biggest money maker this year, so believe me their were pairs galore available. I would not be surprised if we see a restock sooner than later. This shoe was made in abundance. Common business 101
JB continues to defy business principles by defying what there customers want all the time so your post was kind of backwards.

Back
Top Bottom