12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I didn't care for the Annies much, I don't know I'm just not much of a fan on white shoes especially an XI with no Jumpman on the upper heel

just didn't do it for me. I sold my pair earlier this year to my primo for hella cheap $275 DS. Yea I know I could've got more on ebay or possibly on here NT

but said screw it. They weren't even yellowed really at all.

Are there gs fakes? I miss calculated my wife's shoe size going from UK to us sizes.. (bought her pair from end) and it's a half size small. Got a 4 instead of a 4.5

I wanna try to size swap but not sure if there are fake ones of the gs

man things have gotten this bad we questioning pairs for NDC...................

man thats up there with dude trying to trade a sz 18 for a 8.... 

well not the same but in the ball park 
roll.gif
what thread is it someone wanted that size 18 trade lol

i need to read that

Merry Christmas! This year I did more than I usually do but I think it paid off! My 2 pair arrived yesterday and I think the fam will be happy with them! This is the damage I've done thanks to Jordan. Like they say happy wife happy life.
View media item 1320504

I see that collection but where's the 11' Annies  -  People sleeping on them.

I regret selling mine!
You right on the annv. pair They get no love. But that's fine by me cause I respect mine even w/o the jump man. Full disclosure 11s are my fav

Standing on 125th on Christmas for this jimmy jazz restock was definitely not part of the plan. Let's see how this goes.

Standing on 125th on Christmas for this jimmy jazz restock was definitely not part of the plan. Let's see how this goes.

I would have not wasted my christmas morning on that man, there are some things more important then a sneaker. and I have 2 issues with JJ

1) the fact they would restock in store and have their workers not only work on Xmas day, but a chaos work day at that, due to the hype
2) its a bad restock lol

Too each is their own. Granite I'm @ work away from my fam to pay for Xmas amongst basic needs but I'm curious to know what you missed out that couldn't wait or attempt another day. If you went this long w/o it what's a lil longer.

I haven't been in this thread since release day....
Did grizzly & dat boi Walt end up scoring?
They were the 2 most persistent ones trynna score, and continuously missing out. I hope yall fellas hit.
thanks bro yea we copped merry Christmas to all nt family

Too each is their own. Granite I'm @ work away from my fam to pay for Xmas amongst basic needs but I'm curious to know what you missed out that couldn't wait or attempt another day. If you went this long w/o it what's a lil longer.
I've always celebrated Christmas Eve with my mothers side of my family and Christmas day with my father side. My father isn't here this year (he moved) so I'm just going to be chilling with my family later tonight. I missed out on the infrared 6 and the GS 11 for my girl. Then I'll continue along with my day it's not a big deal for me since I'm not the one actually doing any cooking lol

Back
Top Bottom