12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So yesterday FNL said my order was cancelled as they couldn't fufil the order. Today I get an email with a new tracking number & express shipping. Fingers crossed. 

Finally got around  to really looking at my XI's today.  I'm not new to Jordans and understand their quality but I noticed something reaaaaally funny on one of my pair.  First, yes they have flaws, its rare to get Jordans without flaws, whether they are small glue stains, stitching, or bigger stuff.  This pair the toe box was not straight, the 23 on the back is not straight, and it has a smudge. 

The real problem is the bottom of the shoe.  They have the wrong color.  That lighter, frosty

teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.   That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23.  These are problems you see a lot on GM pairs.  Maybe this is just a really bad quality pair that snuck though QC.   Either way, thought it was interesting enough to share.  And know, if these are retail pairs, you never know what you're gonna get.

Check the pics for the example, you're not going to be able to tell as much on the bottom shot but the side shot is pretty easy to tell.  

Both are MENS 12

Both from Finishline Online
My pair look like the lighter bottomed pair.  I like them just fine though and actually prefer it over the darker hue.  They are yellowing already though.  Once that sole hits water and air, it's a wrap. 

I think we will be glad in the future the soles on these are the color that they are. Prob will delay yellowing. And the green tint will prob go away in no time. Time will tell tho. I like the soles on the gs pairs better myself but that blue is gonna fade on them too.

Last edited:
you must work for them or own it.. i swear you be pushin those protectors harder than anyone

lol @gamerg you should consider making a youtube channel advertising for them, could def. get some free protectors out of it... I love how you quote yourself in your sig even more, "I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though" :rofl:

Just received my pair.... This is ridiculous... Looks like I received Perfect Replicas. Theses are two different shoes. How these passed Jordan Brand quality control is ridiculous. I have the receipt so please don't call these fake. View media item 1329179

kids are nitpicking about every little thing arent they? these are shoes. just shoes.

CG not being an OG colorway? does it even matter? LOL, midas whalr say these are Legend Blues, not Columbias. jeesus,

Just received my pair.... This is ridiculous... Looks like I received Perfect Replicas. Theses are two different shoes. How these passed Jordan Brand quality control is ridiculous. I have the receipt so please don't call these fake. [/quote]
 receipt means nothing these days. dudes can make fake receipts. 

Not Calling yours fake just letting you know that IDK why dudes bother with the receipt these days. 

Not Calling yours fake just letting you know that IDK why dudes bother with the receipt these days. 

Im pretty sure he meant he bought them in store and has a receipt.

Maybe I m wrong though.

Yea agreed. Anybody can take a real receipt and just throw it in with the fakes they're selling. All they gotta do is be the same size. And they faking receipts out there now too. Seen that on here actually a few weeks ago. Crazy man.

Are the majority of the pairs on ebay legit or fake. I am very leery buying xis off ebay...what should I look for?

kids are nitpicking about every little thing arent they? these are shoes. just shoes.

CG not being an OG colorway? does it even matter? LOL, midas whalr say these are Legend Blues, not Columbias. jeesus,
Fuhrillz...I just posted my XI's collection, didn't know kids were going to Salt lake city on my pics just to prove some point.  Before the kids came/**Most new heads, NT back in the days around '03 when i joined was def chilled. Good folks, Def miss the NT OG's. The reach is strong within the youngin's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom