12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Them pics are pure comedy.
this one had me 
laugh.gif
  "who wanna get dunked on"

local shops around here have marked them down to 285-300, i think there are a lot of these floating around

they are coincidentally the school colors for the team my son is transferring to. i wasn't a fan when i saw the picks but i'd say bred>legends>gammas. 

Yes you can return. I believe Nike policy is up to 6 months after you buy the shoe or it may be a year. I had a pair of coold grey Kobes a couple of years ago and i wore them like 10 times in 4 months before I started hearing a popping noise(air pocket) in my shoe. I returned them to Nike and recieved a voucher for the full price.
can I really return ? And if so, how???

I can RESTORE JORDAN 11's, hit me up guys. I"M @23fix on Instagram. 
We have long time members on here thatll provide the same service, the members that are here, are here to share info, debates, and a common love for the sneakers. We're
(@least the majority) not here to profit off of others. If we need restorations and/or repairs done to our kicks, we'll utilize the services of members who play a actual part in this community.

With that said do us a all a favor & take your unwanted soliciting elsewhere.

Or to simplify it G-T-F-O!!!

Last edited:
I believe it is a year. Because I played in some hypervenoms for an entire season and the soleplate started coming off toward the end. I thought id give it a shot and they came through with the voucher.

My Brother in law got like 400 in vouchers from NIKE just before Xmas.

He sent back kicks that my niece and nephew wore when they were like 3 and 6.

They are 6 and 9 now.

Dude has screwed NIKE so much that they banned him for like 48 months, from any returns and or complaints.

I love my Family, hiim included, but dude is  straight up snake *** scammer.

Long story short, NIKE will give you the credit, you just have to ask for it.

My Brother in law got like 400 in vouchers from NIKE just before Xmas.

He sent back kicks that my niece and nephew wore when they were like 3 and 6.

They are 6 and 9 now.

Dude has screwed NIKE so much that they banned him for like 48 months, from any returns and or complaints.

I love my Family, hiim included, but dude is  straight up snake *** scammer.

Long story short, NIKE will give you the credit, you just have to ask for it.
Yessir   some people will say anything on the phone lol 

Last edited:
Ppl ain't buying em as much as gammas since they're white on white

Gammas and mostly every other XI go down in value immediately after the release. Then they go back up in the future. The white on white means nothing.

Subjective.
Just saying tho. Let's go 1-14, maybe two of those if we polled would have a white version listed on top. 7s and 9s the two that come to mind to me.
And maybe it's just me but white Jordans once not limited seem to be way easier to get than the black versions of the same model.

Subjective.
Just saying tho. Let's go 1-14, maybe two of those if we polled would have a white version listed on top. 7s and 9s the two that come to mind to me.
And maybe it's just me but white Jordans once not limited seem to be way easier to get than the black versions of the same model.

All white vs all black is subjective but I get what you are saying tho.

That said, the argument definitely doesn't hold true with this model.

One could also say that the gamma xi won't ultimately be worth more than the Columbias since its not an OG colorway.

I do know that when absolutely fresh (and there has been pairs found in pristine condition) the Columbias sell for more vs the black red counter part for each xi iteration.

I remember the og concords selling for like $1k where Og Columbias would be like $6-800 and black Reds selling for like $4-500.

The 00 retros were like $4-500 for the concords, $400 for Columbias, and 350 or so for the black reds.

Last edited:

One could also say that the gamma xi won't ultimately be worth more than the Columbias since its not an OG colorway.

I do know that when absolutely fresh (and there has been pairs found in pristine condition) the Columbias sell for more vs the black red counter part for each xi iteration.

I remember the og concords selling for like $1k where Og Columbias would be like $6-800 and black Reds selling for like $4-500.

The 00 retros were like $4-500 for the concords, $400 for Columbias, and 350 or so for the black reds.
So..  from what you're saying,  if i wait for all the fluctuation between people trying to get rid of them and resellers will I be able to trade a pair of DS legend blue's for a pair of DS Breds ?

So..  from what you're saying,  if i wait for all the fluctuation between people trying to get rid of them and resellers will I be able to trade a pair of DS legend blue's for a pair of DS Breds ?

You just need to find one person that's interested. People were trading black red XIs for space jams and concords when they dropped a couple years ago. I'm trading my boy my extra legend blue for a pair of black and reds but he's doing me a favor.

Back
Top Bottom