12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

still got my one pair DS till spring or so. those who are sitting on large amounts would make a killing if they sat on them for 5-10 years instead of flippin g low at the moment. im guessing 2025 they would fly for 600-800 deadstock LOL seriously tho? 

still got my one pair DS till spring or so. those who are sitting on large amounts would make a killing if they sat on them for 5-10 years instead of flippin g low at the moment. im guessing 2025 they would fly for 600-800 deadstock LOL seriously tho? 
people got rent to pay lmfao

Cant decide which I like better. Leaning towards the left, and then leaving the laces on the right in the gof xx9s.
99% of lace swaps shouldn't be made. everyone likes standout bright colored shoes right now since we are stuck in this weird wannabe fail 90s era. you shouldn't have copped a white shoe if you want it to be bright and vibrant with color imo. you don't alter a shoe like this. like you said it's your shoe do what you want though
laugh.gif

Cant decide which I like better. Leaning towards the left, and then leaving the laces on the right in the gof xx9s.

View media item 1364048
99% of lace swaps shouldn't be made. everyone likes standout bright colored shoes right now since we are stuck in this weird wannabe fail 90s era. you shouldn't have copped a white shoe if you want it to be bright and vibrant with color imo. you don't alter a shoe like this. like you said it's your shoe do what you want though :lol:
on a guy 100%, but a female, I let it slide

99% of lace swaps shouldn't be made. everyone likes standout bright colored shoes right now since we are stuck in this weird wannabe fail 90s era. you shouldn't have copped a white shoe if you want it to be bright and vibrant with color imo. you don't alter a shoe like this. like you said it's your shoe do what you want though :lol:

You do know that this shoe isnt all white anyway right? Ther ARE other colors on the shoe
So changing the laces on a white shoe is the one thing that makes them "bright?" ...pshh, sounds silly

And 90s??! You have NO idea what your talking about do you? :lol:

Glad you realize though....MY shoes! :wink:

If the laces were white with specks of legend blue they'd look good.

Yeah, The color of those were supposed to be "carolina blue" and white. In hand, they did end up being a little lighter than I expected. I still like them better than the solid ones though

Last edited:
How long y'all think you can hold onto these without them yellowing. I have two pair and putting one on ice. But just not sure with them using leather for the upper as opposed to mesh if it will be good for a while.

I hoping I can get a pair of Bred 11's for a pair of Legend blues.
I think you could. Depends how the seller/trader values the Breds. I wouldn't, but I still can't let go of my '01 pair. I saw a '12 pair VNDS on rifla last week for $200.00. It was in store only. I couldn't get down there in time.:smh:.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teen-charged-fatal-ohio-mall-shooting-robbery-attempt-28386473

A 16-year-old boy accused of trying to steal Nike sneakers from a mall shopper who fatally shot another teen who was with him was charged Wednesday with involuntary manslaughter and robbery.

Montgomery County prosecutor Mat Heck Jr. said his office approved the charges in the case stemming from a Dec. 20 fatal shooting outside the Dayton Mall, about an hour's drive north of Cincinnati.

The boy's attorney, Patrick Mulligan, said, "He is innocent of the charges, and we will proceed to whatever the appropriate hearings are in order to show that."

The Associated Press is not naming the boy because he is a juvenile.

Miami Township police say three boys accosted two shoppers who were leaving the mall after buying a new version of popular Air Jordan shoes on sale that day. Authorities say the 16-year-old who was killed — Jawaad Jabbar, of Middletown — showed a gun and was shot by a shopper who had a concealed weapon permit.

The shopper was cleared of felony criminal charges in the case. Heck said the man acted in self-defense.

The 16-year-old charged Wednesday and a 17-year-old boy were held in juvenile detention after the shooting on charges including murder. Under Ohio law, a suspect can be held responsible for any death — including that of an accomplice — that occurs during the commission of a robbery, Heck has said.

The 17-year-old teen has been cleared and released.

Heck's statement Wednesday said the investigation showed that the 16-year-old suspect participated in the attempted robbery. The prosecutor's office is seeking to have the teen tried as an adult.

The boy is scheduled for a hearing Tuesday in Montgomery County Juvenile Court in Dayton.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teen-charged-fatal-ohio-mall-shooting-robbery-attempt-28386473

A 16-year-old boy accused of trying to steal Nike sneakers from a mall shopper who fatally shot another teen who was with him was charged Wednesday with involuntary manslaughter and robbery.
Montgomery County prosecutor Mat Heck Jr. said his office approved the charges in the case stemming from a Dec. 20 fatal shooting outside the Dayton Mall, about an hour's drive north of Cincinnati.
The boy's attorney, Patrick Mulligan, said, "He is innocent of the charges, and we will proceed to whatever the appropriate hearings are in order to show that."
The Associated Press is not naming the boy because he is a juvenile.
Miami Township police say three boys accosted two shoppers who were leaving the mall after buying a new version of popular Air Jordan shoes on sale that day. Authorities say the 16-year-old who was killed — Jawaad Jabbar, of Middletown — showed a gun and was shot by a shopper who had a concealed weapon permit.
The shopper was cleared of felony criminal charges in the case. Heck said the man acted in self-defense.
The 16-year-old charged Wednesday and a 17-year-old boy were held in juvenile detention after the shooting on charges including murder. Under Ohio law, a suspect can be held responsible for any death — including that of an accomplice — that occurs during the commission of a robbery, Heck has said.
The 17-year-old teen has been cleared and released.
Heck's statement Wednesday said the investigation showed that the 16-year-old suspect participated in the attempted robbery. The prosecutor's office is seeking to have the teen tried as an adult.
The boy is scheduled for a hearing Tuesday in Montgomery County Juvenile Court in Dayton.
This is exactly how this country needs to be. Don't charge someone for defending themselves with a weapon(when appropriate) or without. Want to charge for a death, then go after the accomplice.

A guy on ebay wants to trade his legends, ferrari 14s and infrared 6s for my DS Concords. Only problem is none of them are my size :lol:

I had got a North Carolina Marcus Paige from my aunt but most of my jeans are black so will the jeans dye my shoes?

Back
Top Bottom