'12 Bulls

I like the rookie

This dude #5
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know if I can make it through another year of Boozer. Dude still doesn't know how to set a legit pick. Why do you slip EVERY screen though?

We should've done a Korver + 1st rounder for Nick Young before we went after Rip. I think/hope the Wizards might still go for that. They need shooting.

Carlos didnt play that bad on D though. Its just that next to everyone else he is the worst.

Nick Young for Korver and a first should go through. Jimmy plays more like a 3 on D anyway.
Second unit of Watson, Young, Butler/ Brewer, Taj, Osik should be really good.
That back court + Taj, and the Osik dunks should extend leads further than before.
Late game if you need spacing you put Young and Rip in the game.

Jimmy Butler come out swinging today. He did better than I expected. CJ Watson and Taj Gibson too looked good out there. Also, it looks like D. Rose was smarter in his shot selection.

Boozer looked weak as water out there.

Boozer's P&R defense was garbage. His post defense.. also garbage. All he does is swipe at the ball and hope the foul isn't called. His D when he was faced up with Psycho T 1 on 1..
30t6p3b.gif
He brought nothing on offense. I know it's the 1st preseason game of a short season, but you can't be the worst player on the floor for the squad making that type of dough.

We might as well give up on the Nick Young pipe dream. We don't have the minutes for him anymore.

Jimmy Butler is the reason we no longer have Keith Bogans. I am grateful.

Only watched the 4th quarter but it looked like Rose added a bit to his passing game. Nothing spectacular but it's very subtle. I know his assist total was only 3 or something like that but I'm speaking on how he was passing the ball.

Maybe this is the year that Rose learns how to hit Boozer with a perfectly timed bounce pass on the slip screen?

Boozer looked just as bad as he did in the playoffs last year. Couldn't finish nor defend. Very very troublesome sign.

Couldn't finish? Indiana is prob the most physical team in the entire league. They hack and hack and hack.
Bottom line is none of the starters played any good.
realistically Carlos is gone give us average defense, and 20 and 10. Tonight we got the average D, 5 fouls, and some nice and 1's but not much else.
But I'm not gone sit here and be super negative when we want Tyler Hanbrough taking 15-19 ft jumpers, and he just happened to make em.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Couldn't finish? Indiana is prob the most physical team in the entire league. They hack and hack and hack.
realistically Carlos is gone give us average defense, and 20 and 10. Tonight we got the average D, 5 fouls, and some nice and 1's but not much else.
But I'm not gone sit here and be super negative when we want Tyler Hanbrough taking 15-19 ft jumpers, and he just happened to make em.
I'd agree with you, but he had trouble finishing all last season as well. Now he's healthy & he still couldn't finish. He had no such issues in Utah. We'll see.

Average defense?
roll.gif

I don't know if you watch Psycho T, but he's very comfortable taking those shots. You saying "he just happened to make em" suggests that you think it is a weakness.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I'd agree with you, but he had trouble finishing all last season as well.

Average defense?
roll.gif

I don't know if you watch Psycho T, but he's very comfortable taking those shots. You saying "he just happened to make em" suggests that you think it is a weakness.

You should see what some of the guys in this league do on D, esp at PF.
Tyler is very comfortable taking those shots, but its the lesser of 2 evils cause he will attack the hole, and throw some crap up and it goes in.
He had trouble finishing at the end of the season last year. The majority of the year he was right about what he was in Utah.

Benchmob looked good...CJ looks a bit more decisive compared to most of the games last year.

Again, it's pre-season though.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I'd agree with you, but he had trouble finishing all last season as well.

Average defense?
roll.gif

You should see what some of the guys in this league do on D, esp at PF.
Tyler is very comfortable taking those shots, but its the lesser of 2 evils cause he will attack the hole, and throw some crap up and it goes in.
He had trouble finishing at the end of the season last year. The majority 2 months out of the year he was right about what he was in Utah.
I think Tyler's shooting that midrange is what the Pacers want. Especially since Boozer refuses to close out on him in fear of being taken to the rim.
Boozer was finishing fine at the rim at the end of the season. 71.4% on 5.3 attempts in April. His jumpshot started failing him around February and completely disappeared by the time the season was over. I want to believe in dude, but he has shown very little. If he doesn't get that %!%! together we have no chance at getting to the Finals.

� Here's my first attempt at a Highlight tape...Took me like 2-3 hours to make.

�Derrick Rose "Hometown Glory".

Song is a Sample by Adele's "Hometown Glory" also used by Big Sean in "Hometown"

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Song is a Sample by Adele's "Hometown Glory" also used by Big Sean in "Hometown"
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
very dope!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yo has anybody played 2k with rip yet? Team is like night and day
I've played a few times just to get used to his release, plays, etc.  But yes, it is like night and day
happy.gif

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Great vid, I wish you had put in that layup he did on the Heat in the playoffs last year with Bron and Wade trailing......did you capture these clips yourself or you took it off the internet?

Back
Top Bottom