'12 Bulls

great win tonight..we ran circles around Orlando and Hot Sauce came through with that defense and three pointers
pimp.gif
 anyone else think John Lucas III looks like Carlton from Fresh Prince?
laugh.gif
 I like what ive been seeing from him..dude is a beast low key

Bring on Atlanta for another butt whoopin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As long as the Bulls can weather the storm with their defense while Rip and CJ deal with injuries, they'll be fine. They did a great job on Dwight in the second half. I think the only "easy" look he had was that put-back dunk. The Bulls' help defense is just beautiful. They are very rarely out of position.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Here we go again
I came in here just to post this....

I'm going to start watching in the 4th qtr because our team seems stuck on half assing it the beginning of games

We closed the gap and then let them open it back up at the half.

Our schedule has been insane to start the season. I can see conditioning is going to play a huge part in this season.

Man I can't take conditioning and scheduling as legitimate excuses. Every team is going through it now. We just out here @%@*%*$%%*+#

For the past few years we allow ourselves to fall behind and then try to make it up at the end...we will not win %++$ with that mentality...imagine if ATL can do this, then you know MIA can as well.

I never expected us to go undefeated, but these blowout losses to teams we are better than are very disappointing.

I pray we grow up as a team, especially for next saturday game vs raptors.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Man I can't take conditioning and scheduling as legitimate excuses. Every team is going through it now. We just out here @%@*%*$%%*+#

For the past few years we allow ourselves to fall behind and then try to make it up at the end...we will not win %++$ with that mentality...imagine if ATL can do this, then you know MIA can as well.

I never expected us to go undefeated, but these blowout losses to teams we are better than are very disappointing.

I pray we grow up as a team, especially for next saturday game vs raptors.
Not making it as an excuse I  can just see that as the season wears on those teams that have better conditioning will have a big upper hand as the schedules they are playing this year are hectic

simply put, the Bulls slacked off tonight..now those Atlanta clowns think we're the Cavs 2.0
grin.gif

on another note, Jimmy Butler and John Lucas III can definitely do work

Any theories/thoughts on what's going on with Noah so far? Jo's shooting 38% and averaging a little over 7 and 7 thus far. He seemed to have played much better than Taj than with Booz. Either he's probably committing more fouls to cover up for Booz or he's just gambling too much on the defensive end.

On another Noah note, he's killing my fantasy team!

Jo and Booz cant space the floor properly, they always get in each others way. Booz's defense is causing Jo to get in foul trouble because hes always covering for him. I think Jo is getting fustrated by it also. The sad part is Jo's play is going to continue to look bad due to Boozer being on the floor. I would be in favor of pulling Boozer at the 6 min mark of the first so we can seperate them. Jo and Taj need to play more together more

Originally Posted by sthebest

simply put, the Bulls slacked off tonight..now those Atlanta clowns think we're the Cavs 2.0
grin.gif

on another note, Jimmy Butler and John Lucas III can definitely do work

Although they were in during garbage time, I saw some things I liked.
I don't know what was going on with our D but Ramovich or however you spell his name...every 3 he took was wide open and he knocked down at least 5 of them. Josh Smith was throwing shots people's shots left and right in the second half.

First Bulls game I got to go to and it was ugly. I had a great time, so many Bulls fans in ATL

IM LOOKING FOR BULLS VS CELTICS TICKETS(2/16) FOR MY GF'S B-DAY SHOOT ME A PM IF YOU HAVE A SET OR KNOW SOMEONE SELLING ASAP.......

Just got back from the game. Fun times as always. Best part of the night.....Scal hitting that little fadeaway J!!

Back
Top Bottom