'12 Bulls

curry did it again
and most talk here in the bay slammed the monta trade scenarios...even before mr ankle rolled it up again

Curry said his ankle rolled over as he tried to push off his right foot. He immediately tried to get rid of the ball, turning it over, and limped off to the side.
After trying to walk it off, he was helped to the bench. Eventually he went to the locker room for treatment and did not return.

It's the third time this season Curry has sprained his right ankle, which underwent surgery in May to repair two torn ligaments. Curry said this was the most painful of the three.
"Just another reaggravation of the same thing that's been happening," Curry said, a towel over his head, his right foot in a tub of ice. "Just another frustrating incident I've got to deal with."

The first sprain happened in the preseason finale at Sacramento on Dec. 20, making Curry questionable for the start of the season. He wound up playing in the Christmas Day opener, but the next night, in the fourth quarter against Chicago, he sprained his right ankle again. That forced him to miss the Dec. 28 game against New York.
Curry did not rule out playing Friday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers. He said he would see how his ankle responds and test it out Thursday.

BULLS FANS: ARE WE MEETING UP TO WATCH THE GAME AT JOE'S TOMORROW???? BULLS VS MAGIC ON ESPN!!!

PLEASE REPLY SO WE CAN GET A LARGE ENOUGH TABLE/SEATING AREA

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by amel223

I know it's a small sample size (7 games) but Bulls are definitely a better team from last year. 

The only question is, did Miami get better too? 

It appears that LeBron has...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed and that makes Miami a team you don't wanna face in a 7 game series 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by amel223

I know it's a small sample size (7 games) but Bulls are definitely a better team from last year. 

The only question is, did Miami get better too? 

It appears that LeBron has...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed and that makes Miami a team you don't wanna face in a 7 game series 
tired.gif

It's crazy to think that of all players HE has room to improve... Dude is like a real life monster
laugh.gif

ORLANDO -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose, who fell on his left elbow Wednesday, will play Friday night against the Orlando Magic.

It's fine. You know if it was messed up, I still wouldn't tell you. It's good. Hopefully tonight I get treatment on it. I should be fine.

No CJ to lead the second team, and no Rip means there are going to be lulls. Just gotta weather storm.

Back
Top Bottom