'12 Bulls

eyes.gif
jl3, taj, pooh, and noah all out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still can't believe we got a first round pick for Tyrus, dude is a certified bum.
To think that we had originally drafted Lamarcus Aldridge and traded him for Tyrus
30t6p3b.gif

Bulls are clearly confident in their defense and depth. It'll pay off in the end. No point in going all out against everyone.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still can't believe we got a first round pick for Tyrus, dude is a certified bum.
To think that we had originally drafted Lamarcus Aldridge and traded him for Tyrus
30t6p3b.gif

Yeh we really hit a homerun that year...but in the end just figure LA would have influenced our record and threw off the odds to get Rose.

Good win, but I have a feeling Thibs is gonna raise hell about the last 4 minutes of the game.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Good win, but I have a feeling Thibs is gonna raise hell about the last 4 minutes of the game.
I couldn't watch, followed on ESPN, but the fact the gap closed that much will definitely lead to a chew-out session.

Omer played great. Mike James played good for a guy that hasnt played in ages
pimp.gif

Our defense and chemistry is great. Winning without Rose, Noah, and Taj
pimp.gif

Is it May yet?
laugh.gif
This team is so damn good that it's boring to watch especially when the highlight player is sitting on the bench. Not talking about Scalabrine. No-look pass!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Is it May yet?
laugh.gif
This team is so damn good that it's boring to watch especially when the highlight player is sitting on the bench. Not talking about Scalabrine. No-look pass!
Right on. Pacers and Heat game should be good though

Indiana playing very well, i'm glad i picked that game to go to this week, i hope derrick plays we will definitely need him

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

With Deng out with a sprained wrist, Derrick need to play...

i have a really bad feeling about deng! really ******* annoying if hes hurt for an extended period of time

Bulls aint playin man. Another quick start. No Deng, no Gibson, and Boozer in early foul trouble....dont matter.

The Bulls mean business tonight 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If everyone is healthy in the post season and keeps up this level of play, fuggedabboutit!

Back
Top Bottom