'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by CAto312

Good game, sloppy finish.

I can't wait for the other meetings and they are destined to meet in the ECF.

But...if JR Smith can somehow be had, buys into the system, and is willing to come off the bench....

What would we do with Ronnie and Rip? I like the way Ronnie is playing this year and he deserves time. But having 4 guys to throw at Bron and Wade would be
pimp.gif
How you think we should divide the minutes if we get him?
Good question, maybe my comment was more reactionary and with the mentality of "the more weapons the merrier."

Rip can still start, and I would want JR and Ronnie to come off to spell Rip and Deng.  Korver would probably be the odd person out, even though his minutes have been decreased from last season.  With this, the bench would have CJ and JR who can create shots when the offense breaks down.  Plus Deng can get some decent rest.  Just my $0.02.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

So ROSE wants to get revenge vs the pacers but can't hit game winners? and make a couple of free throws?

Dude needs to shut up and practice.
30t6p3b.gif

Who the !%** are you???

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Who the !%** are you???

Fan of the game. But come on man ROSE is the team leader right? He is the "MVP" right? Everyone wants to hate on BRON but nobody wants to call Rose out?
30t6p3b.gif

"This is so unreal right now," an emotional Rose said. "Knowing that I had the chance to change the game, and this time it didn't work out. I know my will to win is still very high, but I guarantee the next time those shots are going down.""It was me," Rose said. "All the plays at the end. If I would have hit them free throws, it never would have gotten that far. I know I can live with it. It's just going to make me a stronger player and it's onto the next game."
http://espn.go.com/chicag...go-bulls-loss-miami-heat

See this is what I like. Not hating on the other team for winning or celebrating.

Seymore be quiet man. I'm talking about the game. Don't go crying and posting in the LA thread for CP. Thats what females do. I know you got people but come on.
30t6p3b.gif

tough loss ... all we can hope for is rose continuing to be put in pressure situations ... he doesn't shy from it ... he clearly has worked on his FTs and is one of the best in the league ... it's also clear he short armed his last 2 floaters and his first free throw ... he's just gonna have to work on that ...

i'd be lying if i wasn't concerned ... seeing it happen in the past ... with that being said ... he's made his share of late game shots and has missed his share as well ... he continues to get better ...

one thing i didn't like was in the 3rd quarter, he seemed to get away from involving the team and just put his head down and went to attack ...

Sidenotes ... RIP and Boozer were horrible today ... I didn't look at stat lines ... just the eye test ... it seemed like boozer couldn't hit a shot to save his life and seemed like every RIP swing pass was intercepted ... no team has gotten the memo about protecting the ball against the heat ...

3 more times against miami ...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Who the !%** are you???

Fan of the game. But come on man ROSE is the team leader right? He is the "MVP" right? Everyone wants to hate on BRON but nobody wants to call Rose out?
30t6p3b.gif

"This is so unreal right now," an emotional Rose said. "Knowing that I had the chance to change the game, and this time it didn't work out. I know my will to win is still very high, but I guarantee the next time those shots are going down.""It was me," Rose said. "All the plays at the end. If I would have hit them free throws, it never would have gotten that far. I know I can live with it. It's just going to make me a stronger player and it's onto the next game."
http://espn.go.com/chicag...go-bulls-loss-miami-heat

See this is what I like. Not hating on the other team for winning or celebrating.

Seymore be quiet man. I'm talking about the game. Don't go crying and posting in the LA thread for CP. Thats what females do. I know you got people but come on.
30t6p3b.gif

Thats just it I don't talk about a game I love with people who don't know/understand the game... Its just a waste time.

Furthermore you came in here with the sole objective of getting an arise out of Bulls fans, not to have a conversation about what happened but to troll.  Now had you come in here under good pretenses I would've chatted it up.

Ask NYK fans... When they aren't on bull $%+$ I have no problem talking about the game. But when you come in here on bull $%+$ I cant respect it.

Ok so what don't I know or understand about? Did Rose not make the game winner? Did he not make 2 free throws?
You acting like you know the game. Please. You had times where you were wrong about something in this game right? I come here to learn bro. Trying to learn as much as I can.

I did come in here correct. Bro you went to CP for help. Come on you know that's kinda lame.
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks fans also hated too. I told them their coach was a bum. Know who's right?

The only team I am worried about in the NBA is the Heat. I think the Bulls, at full strength, would handidly beat every other team in a series.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

@##*!%% LeBron. Motherf'in Lebron. *hopes for Wade to regress even more*

Ok so what don't I know or understand about? Did Rose not make the game winner? Did he not make 2 free throws?
You acting like you know the game. Please. You had times where you were wrong about something in this game right? I come here to learn bro. Trying to learn as much as I can.

I did come in here correct. Bro you went to CP for help. Come on you know that's kinda lame.
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks fans also hated too. I told them their coach was a bum. Know who's right?

Bruh, when was the last time the Timberwolves were even in the playoffs? I swear..every time a losing team starts of with a decent season, they want to talk down on others. It's okay though, let's see how wreckless you talk when the Wolves don't make the playoffs.

Like others have said, the Bulls were far from full-strength while the Heat were essentially 100 percent.  Half of our roster is banged-up and Deng and Watson were out entirely.  Boozer played poorly again, and Rip and Rose both shot the ball very poorly.  Lucas plays hard but is a serious handicap on both sides of the ball whenever he is in the game against a superior team like the Heat.  And we lost by four.  Although obviously we could have won, I can live with the outcome of this game given all of the aforementioned circumstances.

30t6p3b.gif

You came in here talking about what Pooh said about a team a game two games removed from this then saying he needs to no practice & he can't hit game winners.

The game after the Pacers he lit Brandon up for 34 and held him to 6 second half points to get a W... This game he single handedly brought the Bulls back before missing 2 free throws and having his shot BLOCKED and left with an L.  So no you didn't come in here correct.

Furthermore I went in the Lakers thread to troll CP and joke about you really being a troll.  I've never needed to run to anyone to help me deal with someone in person or online.  I'm good in that regard.  But what I won't do is go back and forth with you about non-sense, like us losing in a 7 game series to the Pacers especially to a fan whose team failed to make it out of the first round

A loss is a loss and we have no choice but to deal with it. Looking at the circumstances though, I also see that silver lining. Rose played 44.5 minutes tonight. Rose and Rip shot a combined 15-44. They nailed Rose with two early fouls. We can't have that going on. Bron came out early very aggressive and made several jumpers vs Noah and Taj. That being said, I don't believe he has the same offensive output against Deng.

I just feel we hurt ourselves by repeatedly falling behind and having to play catch up.

Watch out Washington!

laugh.gif
I'm a SPURS fan. I loss a bet.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 that's even worst. how do you go from having the best record in the NBA last season and essentially got swept in the first round of the playoffs?

Hey guys let me know what you guys think about running a 1/3 pick and roll with Derrick and Lou? I think it would help free Derrick up in the fourth quarter against Miami. Shane will probably be guarding Loul but he isnt as long as Bosh when hedging out on the pick. If they switch it Derrick can take Shane off the bounce. I still think we can beat them, we just need ways to get easier buckets.

Another question i have for you guys, do we have Ronnie or Rip in at the end of the game? Ronnie has better D on Wade but Rip gives us more offense. What you guys think?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Furthermore I went in the Lakers thread to troll CP and joke about you really being a troll.  I've never needed to run to anyone to help me deal with someone in person or online.  I'm good in that regard.  But what I won't do is go back and forth with you about non-sense, like us losing in a 7 game series to the Pacers especially to a fan whose team failed to make it out of the first round
I posted that in the NBA season thread. This is what you posted after the purple and yellow homer posted his nonsense.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
laugh.gif

I felt like I was being trolled but I wasn't sure because they are actually a DAMN good team.  One that while I have no doubt we'd win in a 7 game series, is one that I wouldn't want to necessarily play.  I'd honestly rather play Boston or ATL than them for simple fact that goon %#@ Jeff Foster has no qualms with hurting someone.
So you even have some doubt that the pacers could win. You would rather play two one and done teams then the up and coming pacers.
laugh.gif

Oh so i guess the mavs fans know more then you right? Since they won the chip. Hell even MIA fans know more then you.

See how dumb you sound now? Don't use my team to distract from my opinion.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeh it does seem like Rose is not trying to take Bron on at any cost. I was shocked by it considering the statements he made egarding his offseason work and preparation for that matchup. I like the idea of the PnR with Lu. With Lu, he can drive or pop the shot. Booz is only gonna take the shot.

At this point, I'm running with Brewer. He has worked on his jumper, and I have no confidence in RIPs health at this point. I know it's early, but starting to feel like we got a lemon. I hope I am wrong and that he will get 100%. But I'm still riding with Brewer for now.

orly?
"If I could play with Derrick right now and God wanted that to happen, it will happen," Howard told the Chicago Tribune. "It has nothing to do with me not wanting to play with Derrick Rose. I love him. That's my brother."

Media reports earlier this season speculated that adidas, which both Howard and Rose represent, would not want two of their stars in the same market. Howard shot down that idea.

"It has nothing to do with adidas," Howard said, according to the Tribune. "In fact, adidas would love that because me and Derrick have the same guy."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...-magic-dwight-howard-ok-playing-chicago-bulls

Originally Posted by grusumm18

orly?
"If I could play with Derrick right now and God wanted that to happen, it will happen," Howard told the Chicago Tribune. "It has nothing to do with me not wanting to play with Derrick Rose. I love him. That's my brother."

Media reports earlier this season speculated that adidas, which both Howard and Rose represent, would not want two of their stars in the same market. Howard shot down that idea.

"It has nothing to do with adidas," Howard said, according to the Tribune. "In fact, adidas would love that because me and Derrick have the same guy."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...-magic-dwight-howard-ok-playing-chicago-bulls

In that D12 NEVER said HE wanted to come here he said if GOD wants him to come here.  He's going to either LA or NJ.

Dwight coming to Chicago makes so much sense. It's just mind-blowing that he won't at least consider it.

I'm not gutting my team for that guy. I'm sorry, to me, hes not worth it. I'm not trading LU, Noah, taj, asik and picks for Dwight. **** THAT!

Back
Top Bottom