'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by wiredz3

Thibs has got to embarrass the $)(#@ out of Boozer in front of the whole team. It's one thing if you're bad at defense, it's a whole other story if you're flat out lazy and not putting out the effort, especially in Thibs system. Those office talks are not working. Put this bum on full blast and stop protecting him.

I agree.  I've had a problem with this dude since he pre-season injured himself last off-season "tripping over some luggage."  I was trying to give him another chance this season but, bottom line, Boozer is soft and has no heart.  Get this damn bum outta here.

I'm not a big Dwight Howard fan though, he has the same issue of often displaying no heart and not having the drive to win at all costs.  That being said, I would give up Boozer and Noah for him in a second (assuming he would resign).  Imagine a starting five of: Rose, Rip, Deng, Gibson, and Howard.  We could win a championship with that.  We would have Asik, Korver, Brewer, and Watson off the bench.  That's not a great bench but that wouldn't be too bad.  Add an instant-points type of two-guard like JR Smith (although I'm not a fan of his idiocy) and we're really talking...

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

YOOOOOO WHO IS SEEING CHARLES GO IN ON LEBRONS HEADBAND?
roll.gif

OH MY GOD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on we haven't lost 2 straight all season long lets keep that streak going. I like Butler but I really wish dude wouldn't play so hesitant it's hurting him.

I think we should have walked away with this game but now we need one good possesion and no missed FTs

Butler did look good out there...I think he will open up more as he gets more clock. Kind of shocking to see him checking Melo down the stretch.

Got two new Bulls fans over here...my daughters hi-fiving me and screaming yayy after every basket

Was really nervous when Rose was at the line.

Atleast we get some rest now, we play other day for the next 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom