Brandon Jennings is a Top 5 PG?????

the thread was TOP 3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn good game tonight...we seemed to take our foot off the gas in the third, but we finished with a win and without losing that lead

I just pray Lu can finish this season and playoffs off and get right in the summer

Great win, Rose was a monster tonight! Lu looked pretty good and fresh. Still dont need him playing 40 minutes when Jimmy has shown improvement

Boozer is such a buzzkill
30t6p3b.gif

Oh man..what a day. I cant express too you guys how many Bulls fans were at the Bradley center tonight....I'm gonna say 77%. Crowd was nuts, booing the Bucks personnel , booing when the Bucks hit the floor, booing the Bucks during warmups, intros, and post game. Those first 5 minutes when Derrick went insane......man......incredible atmosphere. Everything i thought it would be and then some. I talked to one of the ushers and she said she's never seen a crowd like ours. Bucks fans were scarce, and kept quiet. Awesome time!!!!

So when are you buying your New York jersey Cake?......seeing as how you a fan now.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

So when are you buying your New York jersey Cake?......seeing as how you a fan now.

OH.   SO I CAN'T ROOT AGAINST BRADY?!?!?!

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE ON?!?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

so are we even gonna try to beat the clippers to get JR??? Rip might be hurt his entire stay here...only thing they got over us is the weather conditions

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

why does rose have only 10 min?
Early foul trouble, then went out with back spasms in the 2nd I believe.
that and he wasnt needed...he left when chi was up 7...then ballooned to 23 before 1q was done

That bench mob avy is
pimp.gif

Woulda been nice to see Jimmy get some more minutes. The fact that our starters were in while we were up 30
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Damn good win tonight!
With Rose being out CJ played his @ss off.
Good game from Booz and Noah.....now if only they could do this consistently.
Deng picked up where he left off and I'm hoping he still gets that nod for the All Star team.

Back
Top Bottom