'12 Bulls

Jimmy got some good minutes and played well.

Rose can not let the pressure get to him, he needs to block everything out and just relax at the line.
It almost looked like he hurried that first free throw.

It's good to see the rivalry renewing.....I hate those bum's.

Good win tonight. I liked what i saw out of Jimmy, when Lu comes back there's no reason why Jimmy cant get some of his minutes to keep him fresh.

I'm not even gonna get on Boozer tonight
30t6p3b.gif

Our perimeter D has been improving with Jimmy playing well and Kyle's D improving it should help us in the long run. Interior D has looked bad and there are still 50/50 balls we arent getting and that needs to improve

Derrick with 15 in the fourth
pimp.gif

Its so much easier laughing at this being that I came on home damn near 10 years ago. If I was Bron, I woulda been had them plugs before anyone had noticed....but he still WAVY tho

Ill be wreaking havoc at the Bradley Center tonight!!!

We gon take Milwaukee over!!!!!!!

@ESPNChiBulls: Deng admitted that surgery is still a possibility if he plays and the pain is overwhelming. Obviously, a very crucial decision for the Bulls.

When he first went down and the possibility of surgery was mentioned I immediately thought he should have it now and return late March/early April.
If he plays on it and it gets progressively worse we might not get him back till the 1st round or 2 round of the playoffs, and at that point with no time to get back in rhythm who knows how hell play.

Bulls need to make a decision now!

Originally Posted by SLP Product

When he first went down and the possibility of surgery was mentioned I immediately thought he should have it now and return late March/early April.
If he plays on it and it gets progressively worse we might not get him back till the 1st round or 2 round of the playoffs, and at that point with no time to get back in rhythm who knows how hell play.

Bulls need to make a decision now!

exactly i have no idea why he didnt just get it over with right after it was diagnosed 
ohwell.gif

if he plays & makes it worse 
mad.gif

Um can we get Deng out??? I know we not on this stuff like dude hasn't been out for a minute. Lets keep this up though.

The Bulls look GREAT... except for Carlos Boozer, as usual.  Poor defense, dumb !*+ fouls, unforced turnovers, and no ability whatsoever to create for himself offensively.  I'm so damn sick of this @%$++%* bum.  We need to find a way to get rid of him ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom