'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by jmause3

That bench mob avy is
pimp.gif

Woulda been nice to see Jimmy get some more minutes. The fact that our starters were in while we were up 30
30t6p3b.gif
I didn't get to watch but followed on ESPN. It'd be nice to see Jimmy get more minutes, especially when they're up 25 or 30 the entire second half. Game experience is game experience, even in a blowout. Time to work on offensive sets.

No way he's sitting out against Boston. It's two games in the next six they'll need him.

Nice stretch to get some bench mob minutes... Love this teams depth.... Hope Deng can rest and Jimmy can log some minutes.... Watson is about as good a backup PG as I have seen.... Kid can play

with b b b billups being injured i bet JR is gonna be snatched up by the clippers....who else can we get that's available and can help us out

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

with b b b billups being injured i bet JR is gonna be snatched up by the clippers....who else can we get that's available and can help us out

No one worth mentioning.

Good ol fashioned beatdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting lineups were hilarious lol

Rack up another W.

I still don't know why they would have put DRose out there in the first place.
They need to let him rest and heal that back. If in fact it was his decision Tibbs gotta protect him from himself and sit him out.

Gotta feel bad for the Hornets fans this team is atrocious!

Great win tonight, glad to see us jump on them and stay on them.

If Derrick is going to be out there like that, lets just sit him for a few games until hes fully healthy. We need to be healthy playoff time, we can beat Charlotte on Friday without him. Even if he has to sit Boston, im fine with that too

I was in Milwaukee for the game against the Bucks.

Gonna be at the UC the 14th, vs the Kings.

Too much bad in the NBA to get excited about any regular season W though

Back
Top Bottom