'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by arstyle27

And I know Mike James played well early, but I woulda brought CJ back awhile ago.......he got benched with the quickness.

Why? Because you like him?

Rondo was torturing him and Lucas in the post.  They were food.  Thibs did the right thing.
Mike was getting tired down the stretch. You play the hot hand, but Thibs went exclusively to him for a long stretch. Worked out fine though, so dont matter.

Yea Thibs will ride til the wheels CRACK
laugh.gif

The black ice dun changed him.

I hate the Knicks the most. Lakers second. Then we can discuss other teams/fanbases. It's sick that I can't help but root for Lin. That's how great of a story it is.

I didn't realize we had a 5 game losing streak to winning teams going in tonight...glad thats over

I guess we were all crazy to think we might get JR seeing how its the same front office that didnt let him get off the plane last time...he was a Bull for what, 45 sec???

I'm just praying for great health for the team...I cant see any other game changers available..OJ would be too much for a bench player

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I hate the Knicks the most. Lakers second. Then we can discuss other teams/fanbases. It's sick that I can't help but root for Lin. That's how great of a story it is.

I liked the Lin story for the first two games.......then ESPN starting suck#*^ his di*&.

So ...its the Tebow effect....meaning I dislike Lin a lot now. Not his fault, nice kid....but I cant stand hearing his name now.

I liked the Lin story for the first two games.......then ESPN starting suck#*^ his di*&.

So ...its the Tebow effect....meaning I dislike Lin a lot now. Not his fault, nice kid....but I cant stand hearing his name now.
Yeah, you do hate a lot of things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yeah, you do hate a lot of things
laugh.gif
I'm the nicest guy too, but when it comes to certain teams/people/cities I become absolutely enraged.

lin is on game 6, everyone else 30

see how he did in his only b2b vs minn?

dude was 1/14 in the 2nd half (off later changed it to 1/13 claiming one was a pass, it wasnt)

but all the media will let you remember is his gw ft...after he bricked the 1st

he also had his customary 5to that game iirc

he is a good kid, seen him play in hs and his one local college appearance in the bay
handled the media 2x as well as he's played, but the fallating from bspn is redic...
major ? is how's he gonna handle the local media when they turn?  honeymoons dont last forever

all that being said, i hope he tears it up because a combo of lin and antoni aint goin nowhere

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by CAto312

Great win. I hate the Celtics more than any other team.

used to be
1) nyk
2) lal

3/4) bos/det

now mia by mile for me
Mine used to be:

1. Detroit
2. Celtics
3. NYK

now:

1. Celtics
2. Indiana

I stopped watching ESPN when they was on Favre's pee pee a while back, only tune in if I must since then. Even their NBA crew (Job Barry, Wilbon, Magic) is terrible. So I can still deal with the Linmania......

As far as the Bulls is concerned, our rotations on defense are great, even on broken plays. Asik is good on defense but on offense he needs to keep the ball high, he keeps getting stripped.

As tired as Mike James was (I know he's not a shooter, but he was definitely getting no lift on his shot either way), once he went back in and put a body on Rondo, it killed all momentum the Celtics had. Bulls dominated from then on. Good coaching by Thibs to get that much-needed win. Also, the Celtics are one of the best defensive teams in the league. Games against them are going to get ugly at points. It's all about weathering that storm.

Overall, I have this to say: I think they said it in pre-game that the Bulls played only ten home games in the first 30. Couple that with starting the season on a long West Coast swing, and a nine-game road trip, the fact they have a 25-7 record is pretty impressive. And they've only had their starting lineup healthy for five games. That was a brutal first half (or so) of the season. They need to pad their record the rest of this home stand (which extends past All-Star Weekend), get guys healthy, and be ready for all those tough games the rest of the way.

I %@+% hate the Miami %@+% Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick fyi, there are about 6-7 shots that are missing (before close up)
him and jl3 were standing, waiting

Bulls must have been at the club late last night not looking good right now. I know it should get better though.

Back
Top Bottom