'12 Bulls

Just played with no effort today. Jersey beat us to every loose ball, pretty pathetic showing today.

So let me get this straight Jimmy comes in and actually hustles and cant get any time after that... C'mon Thibs

Originally Posted by ColdCity

clearly most of the team was up late trying to get orders through ndc for the iv's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn that was hard to watch. You know Thibs is going to run em into the ground next practice.

ColdCity...your comment was the only good thing to come out of this game!

I'm rooting for you guys to win the East but damn Kris Humphries drops 24 and 18 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
What nobody boxed out and jumped today? Guy is as stiff as it can get (nh).

You guys had a day rest too
ohwell.gif

I'm hoping games like these are feeding D.Rose's drive to win. I get the feeling he's gonna kill it when he gets back.

Originally Posted by damilkman619

I'm hoping games like these are feeding D.Rose's drive to win. I get the feeling he's gonna kill it when he gets back.
They definitely are. You know he's sitting on the bench just irritated during this stretch. Also, you have this Linsanity stuff going which will provide an extra boost. I can guarantee you Rose isn't taking too kindly to the phenomenon.

ldo

get that booz caspers in big games, but he's played fairly well this year (aside from a missed breakaway here and there...which brewer has doe at least 6 times)...we knew his def wouldnt be great and its been ok this year

but mainly 2 years of pau > 3 of booz and its not close imo

early list
http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents

Originally Posted by CAto312

Hot off the rumor mill. Personally, I'd love for this to happen.

ME TOO. But if we ship Watson with Boozer for Gasol, we probably need to pick someone else up to back-up Rose... and I'm not sure who that would be. James is cool but I don't know if I'm comfortable with him handling anywhere from 25-30 minutes a game down the stretch of this season with Rose potentially being out. Lucas has heart but is a complete liability on both ends of the floor, especially playing against good defensive teams or anyone over 6'2"... which is basically everyone
laugh.gif

But sometimes you can't have everything you want. My inclination would be to get this done and be rid of Boozer once and for all...

grusumm18 wrote:
but mainly 2 years of pau > 3 of booz and its not close imo

Oh without question.  As "soft" as Pau's been labeled he is not the defensive liability Boozer is.  This would not only augment the PF position, but will also help Noah out as well.  He won't have to get caught out of position so much trying to help on blown assignments.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by CAto312

Hot off the rumor mill. Personally, I'd love for this to happen.

ME TOO. But if we ship Watson with Boozer for Gasol, we probably need to pick someone else up to back-up Rose... and I'm not sure who that would be. James is cool but I don't know if I'm comfortable with him handling anywhere from 25-30 minutes a game down the stretch of this season with Rose potentially being out. Lucas has heart but is a complete liability on both ends of the floor, especially playing against good defensive teams or anyone over 6'2"... which is basically everyone
laugh.gif

But sometimes you can't have everything you want. My inclination would be to get this done and be rid of Boozer once and for all...
I agree with all of your points here. 

Originally Posted by jmause3

Nope not even gonna get my hopes up , not gonna do it
nerd.gif
I hear you..but this seems more plausible than all of the Dwight rumors.  That LA team needs to get blown up.  Gasol doesn't seem to fit Brown's system, especially since he's been shooting 3s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Nope not even gonna get my hopes up , not gonna do it
nerd.gif

Basically somebody wake me up if it happens.  Maybe if we had Jr I'd be more with this since like somebody said we don't really have a backup without CJ.

The only thing that really worries me is that CJ would definitely be part of a trade to Los Angeles. Rose needs a solid backup considering the injuries and the way this season is going. The only realistic scenario that allows them to keep Noah and Deng is Boozer, CJ, Ronnie and Asik (plus picks or something) for Pau.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The only thing that really worries me is that CJ would definitely be part of a trade to Los Angeles. Rose needs a solid backup considering the injuries and the way this season is going. The only realistic scenario that allows them to keep Noah and Deng is Boozer, CJ, Ronnie and Asik (plus picks or something) for Pau.

From the link provided, it doesn't seem like that's what's being discussed. But who knows at this point? I don't know details about balancing the contracts on both sides of this potential trade, but there's no way in hell I would back the trade you outlined. I would be willing to part with Boozer and ONE of those other players. A deal like that would completely deplete our roster. We would have like... eight guys total
laugh.gif

Explain to me why the Lakers would trade Gasol for an inferior player on both ends of the floor who has 3yrs & nearly $50 mil left on his contract after this season.

Makes zero sense for the Lakers to do a boozer/gasol swap. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

From the link provided, it doesn't seem like that's what's being discussed. But who knows at this point? I don't know details about balancing the contracts on both sides of this potential trade, but there's no way in hell I would back the trade you outlined. I would be willing to part with Boozer and ONE of those other players. A deal like that would completely deplete our roster. We would have like... eight guys total
laugh.gif
I don't back it either (works in the trade machine, although I didn't include a second player from LA because I don't know who LA would part with). I guess I'm just saying that LA is going to ask for a lot, and CJ will definitely part of it. Boozer and CJ for Pau works, but I just feel that's not enough. They'd have to toss in Brewer or Asik, or something.

Back
Top Bottom