'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Explain to me why the Lakers would trade Gasol for an inferior player on both ends of the floor who has 3yrs & nearly $50 mil left on his contract after this season.

Makes zero sense for the Lakers to do a boozer/gasol swap. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Jim Buss is crazy as they make him seem?I feel like Lloyd Christmas..."So you're telling me there's a chance!"

This has as much chance of happening as Roster #7 chances of coming here last year bros
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this 3pm start time is gonna kill me while im still at work
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I usually listen to espn1000 for the early weekday games.  As a plus, Wennington and Swirsky don't get under my skin like Neil Funk does.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this 3pm start time is gonna kill me while im still at work
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I usually listen to espn1000 for the early weekday games.  As a plus, Wennington and Swirsky don't get under my skin like Neil Funk does.
laugh.gif

cant even do that the building i wk at blocks basically all radio signals
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... might take a late lunch & go next door to the barber shop & watch some
laugh.gif

EDIT so i walk in the barber shop expecting to see derrick playing & these dudes were watching THE GAME but not watching the bulls game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
man law violation
30t6p3b.gif

I love this bulls squad but I hate that we always tend to have that one long offensive drought. it's how the hawks got back in the game.

Glad to see D Rose play well.....but he skipped the post game stuff, so we dont know how he feels now.....

Originally Posted by amel223

I love this bulls squad but I hate that we always tend to have that one long offensive drought. it's how the hawks got back in the game.
The Hawks switched to zone and hit a bunch of threes. That was their strategy. They still got nothing inside, and the outside shooting eventually dried up when the Bulls clamped down on defense. That's why the game was never in doubt, really. It can be frustrating to watch though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by amel223

The Hawks switched to zone and hit a bunch of threes. That was their strategy. They still got nothing inside, and the outside shooting eventually dried up when the Bulls clamped down on defense. That's why the game was never in doubt, really. It can be frustrating to watch though.
I hear ya.  I was never worried about today's game.  But I'm worried about future games though.  Especially against teams like Miami.  In the playoffs. 
frown.gif

Thinking ahead to next year but the Bulls finding a way to get Jeremy Lamb would be a major move. This kid has such a smooth shot and is great at getting his own shot.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Thinking ahead to next year but the Bulls finding a way to get Jeremy Lamb would be a major move. This kid has such a smooth shot and is great at getting his own shot.
I dont think the Bulls will have a draft pick that high to get Lamb. I do like the kid Tim Hardaway Jr.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I dont think the Bulls will have a draft pick that high to get Lamb. I do like the kid Tim Hardaway Jr.

with the year thj has had, he's not leaving

I like Tim as a talent but his mental is just off to me. He doesnt seem aggressive enough when he needs to be.

What are the restrictions on the Bobcats pick each year? I know its unprotected in 2016 but you have to figure they would improve some by then

Back
Top Bottom