'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif
where them korver haters at
nerd.gif

just get him some mins
not a hater but 
hes pisses me off disappearing in big games 

need consistency ... boozer has to be a dependable #2 ... it's rose + committee ... that works well for the regular only ...

see Rose's assist numbers when someone can go score 20+ shame boozer is just not good enough, he doesnt even try to post up.....put i think they should try the pick and roll more with boz and noah

Korver was due to get out of his shooting funk.... I would never expect a game like this from him when it matters although giving this team half of what he did last night on a consistent basis is not out of the question... Boozers mid range jumper is starting to come around and that is HUGE... Do not care if he is posting up because his explosiveness is gone... Hes better off shooting 17 footers all day.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Asik, Deng and Boozer and our charlotte pick for Howard and Turkoglu......................NO

I don't know man... I would seriously consider that offer...

But Howard has apparently made it clear he won't re-sign with the Bulls so it's not going to happen anyway.

Asik, Deng and Boozer and our charlotte pick for Howard and Turkoglu......................NO
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sign me up! Howard, Noah, Gibson wow.....i would hate to lose deng but i can live with brewer/butler/korver ......can't stand hedo [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the reason howard doesnt want to come to the bulls has nothing to do with cold, its laughable that people think that......real reason is he knows he will never win MVPs here, never be his team......if he goes to the nets with williams its his team from the moment he joins......he will end up on the nets......[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If i were howard i would try to go to the twolves if not bulls[/font]

I'd rather give up a bit less and go after Josh Smith. I just don't think Atlanta will take on Boozer's contract.

No? Are you serious?I'd give up Deng, Noah, and Asik for Howard. That's how good he is. Rose and Howard in their primes and marginal role players is a legitimate contender to the Heat. Right now, only fools believe the Bulls can beat the Heat in a 7 game series and I'm no fool.

Originally Posted by Air273

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sign me up! Howard, Noah, Gibson wow.....i would hate to lose deng but i can live with brewer/butler/korver ......can't stand hedo [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the reason howard doesnt want to come to the bulls has nothing to do with cold, its laughable that people think that......real reason is he knows he will never win MVPs here, never be his team......if he goes to the nets with williams its his team from the moment he joins......he will end up on the nets......[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If i were howard i would try to go to the twolves if not bulls[/font]

If he does go to the Nets, which I think he will, having DWill on the team will split some MVP votes. 

Really?  Why NOT??  I'd rather have Boozer go in this trade scenario than Noah.  Besides, the FO has to make a decision on Asik's contract after next season, which I have a feeling there's a risk there of overpaying Omer.

Roster:

PG-Rose / CJ
SG-Rip / Brewer
SF-Hedo / Korver / Butler
PF-Taj or...Noah / Un-named guy
C- Dwight / Noah

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No? Are you serious?I'd give up Deng, Noah, and Asik for Howard. That's how good he is. Rose and Howard in their primes and marginal role players is a legitimate contender to the Heat. Right now, only fools believe the Bulls can beat the Heat in a 7 game series and I'm no fool.

Y'all want Howard for Asik straight up huh?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think Dwight is gonna get moved at the deadline. If we fall to Miami again in the playoffs I'd imagine us trading for him in the off-season.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I don't think Dwight is gonna get moved at the deadline. If we fall to Miami again in the playoffs I'd imagine us trading for him in the off-season.

He' a free agent in the off season. Hes not going to come here as he doesnt want to play second fiddle to Derrick. Im cool with that and i understand him want to be the man. But im not giving up players to rent him for half a year

How many times must we say this.....DWIGHT HOWARD DOES NOT, NOR HAS EVER, WANTED TO BE A CHICAGO BULL.

Arstyle, you should post that every hour until the deadline is over

I'm concerned about us tonight...Knicks struggling (so was Magic) and now we are a few players down

honestly...$*&% dwight howard! I dont want anyone who doesnt want to be here. I think we are ONE HEALTHY/GOOD 2 GUARD from beating the heat. We dont need to overhaul the whole team.
I think i'd be ok with trading...

Korver & Asik and a 1st (if we have to) For Jamal Crawford and Kurt thomas.

Even with rip i still think we need a guy who can create his own shot. IM NOT BIG ON CRAWFORD, but I think he would help big time as a 6th man. His contract is only for this season and i would take the chance.

yea man, idk why y'all feening for someone who doesn't want to be here. doesn't make sense. if we trade for him, he'll just bounce

Originally Posted by arstyle27

How many times must we say this.....DWIGHT HOWARD DOES NOT, NOR HAS EVER, WANTED TO BE A CHICAGO BULL.

This. Even Rose knows this. why can't other Bulls fans acknowledge that?

The only way the Bulls make the trade is if he agrees to re-sign... Since he is showing no willingness to do it, it is a non-issue today

If Dwight Howard wanted to be in a Chicago Bulls uniform, it would've happened already, I truly believe that.

Back
Top Bottom