'12 Bulls

4 straight wide open threes... MISSED.

Oh. Arrt Kyle
indifferent.gif

Two Magic players on the floor injured and this fool still can't hit one...

Kyle Korver is the reason we lost this game tonight 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh well, on to the next. At least we still have the best record in the NBA

as bad as the team played ... if korver hits one of those 5 threes ... THE BULLS WIN ... inexcusable for a sharp shooter

Originally Posted by sthebest

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Rose and Deng were 7-31 FYI

What the hell did I just witness? Two all stars shooting like %**% and a "marksman" can't hit the blindside of a barn??? IF magically I had been placed in a Bulls uniform and on the court, I'm hitting at least 2 out of them 6....Korver was like some cheap ketchup tonight

I know Boozer probably in his car excited to listen to the radio like they can't blame me tonight

I really can't believe it

Originally Posted by illmatic34

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that may be, but let me repeat
KYLE KORVER LOST US THAT GAME. son missed 5 threes in the 4th quarter, a few of those being wide open shots...especially that last attempt. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that may be, but let me repeat
KYLE KORVER LOST US THAT GAME. son missed 5 threes in the 4th quarter, a few of those being wide open shots...especially that last attempt. 
tired.gif

You can place the scapegoat on Korver for missing those 5 threes but if Deng actually contributed more than 3 freaking points we probably would have won. The same goes for Rose missing point blank layups. Overall the team played like $!% outside of Boozer and Taj.
I'm waiting Gar. Make a damn move and shake this team up. 

I was at the game. You best believe I was giving Kyle the business after all those missed wide-open 3's. One of those would have sealed the game. But nooooooooooooo.......

He had 5 CLEAN LOOKS... 3 of which he didn't have a soul near him.

I mean I know you can't help it if you're off but Got Dayum that was hard to watch
laugh.gif

I'm not gone put it on him cuz he did give us a jump start in the 2nd with like 3 straight buckets

Deng and pooh can't play this bad Point blank

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I'm not gone put it on him cuz he didn't give us a jump start in the 2nd with like 3 straight buckets

Deng and pooh can't play this bad Point blank

Cant put this all on Kyle. Derrick and Lu played pretty bad tonight. Booz played very well tonight. Sucks we lost, but it is what it is. Gotta bounce back Saturday

ehh kinda expected to lose. it's really hard to win back to backs in the league.  I'm not tripping and confident we'll bounce back.  

Originally Posted by amel223

ehh kinda expected to lose. it's really hard to win back to backs in the league.  I'm not tripping and confident we'll bounce back.  
The Milwaukee game was tougher than expected, and they had a tough run with Spurs, Indy and Philly after the break (two of those being revenge games). Random losses are going to happen, especially in a compacted season. Bulls looked flat, for sure.

Would like to see them make a play for Josh Smith though. Athletic defender who plays above the rim and provides as much offense as Boozer. Problem is, Atlanta already has a bad contract on their hands. Don't see them taking on another one (Boozer).

Thanks to all that replied I think it was the Cleveland one Ant. I was saying like everybody where the flip was the hot sauce in the fourth? Dude missed every clutch shot he should have made smh but it happens. Just have to move on and win on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom