'12 Bulls

anyone see during the game with the magic the gif opportunity??

it was when dwight was on the bench during the second quarter
the guy next to dwight gives the camera the "c'mon son" look..

I'm so sick of the playing catch up ball we tend to do. It's beyond old and annoying. We need to come out from the gate ready to go and stop relying on playing catch up all the time. There is no way in hell i see us winning a finals series playing like that. Did it in the Heat series last year and got broke off!

Cant be mad at Deng, dude gets ran ragged every night i think the minutes are kind of catching up with him. Tom is killing him

Ehhh, I thought this loss was due. Oh well.

Everyone but Boozer and Taj (1 rebound though?) shot blanks tonight.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Ehhh, I thought this loss was due. Oh well.

Everyone but Boozer and Taj (1 rebound though?) shot blanks tonight.
I said the same thing last night.  I will be glad when this D12 saga is over tho because I'm sick of hearing about it at this point.

fwiw

sportsnation has about 27k votes in

60/40 chi should trade for d12

no mention of who should/would be involved...no state responded with >50% no

Korver 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

fwiw

It should be 100/0 in favor of a trade. Like I said a long time ago, trade anyone but Rose and Thibs. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by grusumm18

fwiw

It should be 100/0 in favor of a trade. Like I said a long time ago, trade anyone but Rose and Thibs. 

I'm slowly starting to come around to this position... but I'm not sure that he would re-sign, which would make a roster-gutting trade for him a complete disaster.

Watching how many easy buckets D12 gets from a bum like Jameer makes me drool over how many clean ups and lobs he would get from Rose... His defensive presence is unrivaled today... I kinda liked seeing Booz on the main scoring threat on D because then we dont have to see him "try" to play helpside... Rather have Jo help on the main big and just worry about rebounds or stepping over for help... Deng plays way too much... Butler does not look bad and all he has to be is a Ronnie Brewer from last year in 12 mins and this would help preserve Deng... Thibs also needs to see that some of these games are not must wins and he should monitor his starters mins

Howard doesnt want to play here. Lets stop talking about it.

Half our team is injured lol........eeeeeek

At the end of the Bulls loss to the Magic Thursday night you saw how much Chicago misses Richard Hamilton — Chicago shot 2-for-10 in the final five minutes with Kyle Korver going an uncharacteristic 0-for-5. They needed another reliable scorer on the floor.

Rip can be that scorer, but a shoulder injury has him sidelined. And he may not be right up until when the playoffs start.

That’s the report out of the Chicago Sun Times.

Rip Hamilton said doctors have told him it will take a month for his sprained shoulder to fully heal, which would make it difficult for him to be at 100 percent when the playoffs start. The veteran said he believes he’ll be able to return earlier than that.

“I don’t think it’s going to take me that long,

Why are noah and deng out? I really hope our season of constant injuries does hurt us come the playoffs. Alos hamilton has been the biggest waste of an acquistion for potential points he is always hurt.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif
where them korver haters at
nerd.gif

just get him some mins

I don't have problems with Korver but let's be honest dude missed some easy shots in Thurs.  As far as tonight good win lets keep it up next week starting with the Knicks.

I love how Booz and Kyle stepped up. Boozer with back to back great games, Korver bouncing back from the off night, and D. Rose was D. Rose.

Back
Top Bottom