'12 Bulls

Refs really killed us at the end
30t6p3b.gif
it's a damn shame to see us go out like this after the season we had
30t6p3b.gif

Valiant effort but no team in the NBA can survive in the playoffs without its two best players. This team is so deep that even without its top 2, it gave a home playoff team a run for its money. Not much more I can ask for. Noah is leaps and bounds better than Asik and he has a reputation. I don't think that foul against Asik would have been called if Noah was the defender.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

We the worst 1st seed team in history....smh
Not even close. All the other #1 seeds that fell in the first round were at full strength. You can't win a playoff series with your two most important guys out. It just can't be done.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
get the !%%# out of here with this crap

Sixers are not this powerhouse basketball team....they will get swepted next round....it's embarrassing that we can't beat this sixers team....injuries? Not using that as an excuse....it's not like we are getting blown out everygame

Im furious with the calls at the end. We easily could have won that game. I would rather have been blown out than to lose largely due to poor calls although we played horrible too.

roll.gif

Sixers are not this powerhouse basketball team....they will get swepted next round....it's embarrassing that we can't beat this sixers team....injuries? Not using that as an excuse....it's not like we are getting blown out everygame
Our Franchise player is gone. We do not have a closer for the crunch time game situation and now we are missing our inside presence and predominant energy player. Then on top of that Deng has a torn tendon so his shot is boo boo.

Take Lebron and Wade off of the heat and how far do you think they would go?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

roll.gif

Our Franchise player is gone. We do not have a closer for the crunch time game situation and now we are missing our inside presence and predominant energy player. Then on top of that Deng has a torn tendon so his shot is boo boo.

but the bulls still have a better squad if u take out the top 2 from both teams

Smh maybe I'm just frustrated...but noone was saying that after game 1....

Noah wasn't hurt until game 3. Had he not gotten hurt, we'd have a good chance of being up 3-1 right now. 
There isn't a team in the league that could win a playoff series with it's two best players not playing and the third one playing on one hand. 

Do the Heat win this series without James and Wade and Bosh playing with one wrist? No

Do the Thunder win this series without Durant and Westbrook and Harden playing with one wrist? No

I don't even know what point you're trying to make. The fact is the Bulls don't have their Top 2, and Philly has been at full health all series. you can't win in the NBA with such adversity.

Let's not forget that the Sixers did beat us by 20 one game this season at full strength. And they are truly an athletic team. Don't be surprised of they end up beating Atlanta next round.

I liked the effort much more this game. 

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough and too bad CJ just found his shooting touch again.  Deng and Rip are shooting blanks.  I think the season is going to end soon 
frown.gif

Sixers are good but at full strength in a 7 game series I'd bet anything they wouldn't win. Bulls should have still won this series. Outside of the 3rd in game 2 this has been a relatively even series. We just go on these stupid stretches where we can't do jack on O and it kills us everytime. I also would like to know why we can't get the ball inside that's the our best chance it's not like Hawes and Brand are a bunch of D.Howards in their prime. I just hope this leads to the front office to get some cats that can create their own shot and buy into the Bulls D system.

We probably do but we arent playing another team with their top 2 players injured.

Wow, FR3SH made a correct prediction. What an absolute shocker. I'll try not to bump the numerous other failures. Falcons sure did well in recent years. Vols sure did beat a lot of great teams last year.

Go back to the thread of your ridiculously fortunate team please.

It sucks what's happening to the Bulls. As a fan I want to see the Heat have some competition. It's a cake walk for them now. Hopefully Rose comes back with all of his explosiveness.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Let's not forget that the Sixers did beat us by 20 one game this season at full strength. And they are truly an athletic team. Don't be surprised of they end up beating Atlanta next round.
The Boston/Atlanta series is over?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom